“Mex-Cuban”

Ranked #16 of 243 Restaurants in Plantation
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Quick, easy lunch option. Like the beef enchilada. We go there for lunch a ton. One week we went four days in a row. Reasonable.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

La Bamba is my families go to restaurant when we have family gatherings. The food is authentic and tastes great. All of their locations are the same across the board, you receive complimentary chips and house made salsas as you await your meal. Be sure to come hungry because the portions are large. I usually get the fajitas or the pollo a la plancha which are both delicious. Be sure to order a margarita, they make them excellent and go great with the food. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a quality meal. The only reason i did not give 5 stars is because of the wait times, the place is always packed no matter what day of the week.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Food was excellent, service was a litle slower than usual. The ambiane was nice. There wasn't any waiting time.The restaurant began to fill up at around 7 pm.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Great family place, buy and noisy. Large portions even for lunch. Decent pricing with Great Service.. Food is your typical Mexican. Cheese enchiladas and super nachos are delicious.
Our party of four would definitely return when in the mood for Mexican.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

This is our third time here and my husband chose it for Father's Day Dinner. Left with a few observations. The children's menu chicken tenders are overcooked and salty. They get 2 small pieces of breaded overdone chicken. The fries seemed also overdone but my girl said they were tasty. My chicken fajitas tasted like they were leftovers from the day before, not fresh like I remember the other times I've been there. My husband enjoyed his tacos but I will think again before I go there as a family next time.