La Bamba Mexican and Spanish Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 243 Restaurants in Plantation
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 April 2014

i love La Bamba! the chips & salsa are great and they have both spanish & mexican dishes -- one better than the next. my favorite is the carne asada: tender skirt steak with a cheese enchilada and rice and refried beans. wow...it's wonderful. but go for the pork chunks if you're in mood for cuban instead.

the food is fabulous, the service is great, the menu is HUGE. you'll love it!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I come here form N.Miami for the tasty food, service is ok, But the all around makes it good. Great place for the family with small children.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I dined at this restaurant with my family on a Friday night. It was busy but we were greeted timely by 3 people as we walked in. Our server was pleasant and accommodating with our special requests and never allowed our drinks to go empty. The fajitas were only alright, nothing spectacular and the salsa wasn't as authentic and flavorful as I'd hoped. The portions are large and the food was fresh. What rubbed me the wrong way was when we'd asked for an additional box to take some of the tortilla chips home with us as well, our waiter told us her wasn't allowed to do that because "some people come here and order more chips just to take them home". It was very disconcerting, I just spent 80$ at your restaurant and I can't take home all of my left overs and food on my table? Bad business, there shouldn't be rules as absurd as that at any dining establishment...I won't return.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I've been here a few times with friends & the food has always been great.
My favorite is the plate with the chile relleno, the enchilada & the crispy beef taco with rice & refried beans.
Fridays have become margarita nights for us & we always come here. There is even an organic margarita.
I highly suggest you all try it out.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

went out to dinner with friends and I had never been to La Bamba in Plantation. Was seated right away, margaritas were spot on and of course the chips were fantastic. I had the chicken fajitas and there was more than enough to take home for lunch the next day. They were extremely tasty that evening and the next day also. I highly recommend la Bamba for good Mexican food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Orchidsand