“Good Thai Food in Plantation.”

Thai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 235 Restaurants in Plantation
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
South Florida, Florida
“Good Thai Food in Plantation.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

After reading the reviews, I had the opportunity to have lunch at this restaurant the other day. The atmosphere was lovely and peaceful. The cup of soup which came as a surprise after we ordered our lunch entrée was delicious. As a standard test for my first meal in a Thai restaurant I ordered the Pad Thai. It was quite good, but I must say I've had
better. Still, I would recommend going there for a very nice experience and very good food.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

I have only been there two times, but both times were excellent. The food is top notch and delicious. The atmosphere is a bit quiet, good for a date.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank CIS_Traveller1
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Consistantly Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

I have been dining here since the restaurant opened. They have maintained a high quality and great service for over two decades. I have never experienced a mediocre meal here and even the take out is always good.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Warren M
Sanlucar de Barrameda, Spain
“So good we came back the day after for more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

Fantastic place; proper local Asian restaurant and non-chain too! In fact it was so good we returned the day after before heading off to the airport. It is very good value with large portions of good quality food and very pleasant and quick service. Drinks are very reasonable prices

Sushi is made at a sushi counter in the corner of the dining room. I asked the waiter for a recommendation on the sushi rolls and he said the Dragon roll which included tempura shrimp, avocado and asparagus amongst other flavours. It was truly awesome. The mixed sashimi was also well presented and very fresh.

Other dishes we tried over out over our two visits were Hamsod salad with ground pork and vegetables served on lettuce which was very flavoursome, crunchy and fresh. The chicken satay was also good and came on its own little grill for cooking at the table (it was already fully cooked, just for entertainment). We also enjoyed the steamed dumplings.

On the main courses our favourites were the thai curries; both the Penang and massaman curries were excellent and huge portions. Mains are served with steamed rice and they bring the large rice dish around the restaurant and you can have more if you wish.

We didn't have space to try any of the desserts

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Ian A
Coral Springs, Florida
“Take it from a local who loves Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2011

The food is consistently excellent - my favorite entree there: Chicken with peanut sauce w/ fresh steamed crisp broccoli on the side, brown rice on request. Yum!
They also have a varied selection of Asian dishes (also sushi - my friend always orders their very fresh sushi/sashimi and loves it). Their curry is also delicious with different heat to order. Wonderful atmosphere!
Their spring rolls are the best I've ever eaten ---I can never go to Thai Thai without ordering their spring rolls (I'm not much of an appetizer person, but..... because none are better anywhere else).
Since my friends and I work nearby, this is our favorite restaurant (we have a lot of options in the area - restaurants galore); we keep trying to go other places in the area, but all of us can only agree collectively on Thai Thai.
By the way, their service is also excellent........I was a former waitress/server in my other life, and I've never seen as good service (nearby and anticipating to help, not hovering - totally knowledgeable about the extensive menu, cover to cover) as I always get from Frits. Ask for him. The family that owns the restaurant is also very friendly and nice (usually one of them is always there - please tell them you saw this on Trip Advisor).
(Sorry, I just had to recommend Frits, especially; the other servers are very good too.)

• Visited September 2011