“Awful...”

Add it.
Pizza Center
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

The food was awful, the cashier does not acknowledge your presence, he was just rude. The pizza had no flavor. It was terrible, try CJ's it's in the same plaza. I would not go back even if they were giving the food away free.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

I was in the SoFla area on business and saw that this tiny mom and pop place was getting a lot of traction by way of positive reviews, so I decided to give them a try. The environment is immediately welcoming, and the cashier (Joe) goes out of his way to put a smile on your face. He promptly took our order and entertained us with jokes while we waited. The entire staff seems to have a great working relationship, which makes the place an instant comfort spot to hang out.

Food wise, I ordered a small cheese pizza and my companion ordered a small white pizza. Both were remarkably delicious! In all sincerity, this was one of the best pizza's I have ever had and I regretted having bought the small, as I would have wanted to absolutely gorge on more!

I would not hesitate to recommend this place. Try it out. Just keep in mind that Friday nights get a little busy and you will have a longer wait time in comparison to other days of the week. I was there on a Tuesday night and it was great- mainly adults in the restaurant, but I found out from the locals that Friday nights are busy and it is a more '''family oriented" vibe as children come in with their parents.

Try them out. You'll be pleased! OH, and you can't beat the prizes- nearly fast food prize range.

1  Thank RuthieTravels
Reviewed 21 April 2012

If you are from NJ or NY and have not found good pizza.....try Pizza Center. It is the best pizza in south Florida. The owners are wonderful and they know their customers.

1  Thank dstew
Reviewed 5 January 2012

The 'italian' family who own this business are very nice, their food is great. Be prepared to wait on weekends and lunch time...best to call and order for pick up...haven't found one item that wasn't really good.

Reviewed 13 August 2011

Okay so *maybe* there's a 'za in Brooklyn someplace that I've never tried that's better, but this place has utterly RUINED us for all other pizza. One night we were all tired and said "meh, let's just order delivery" and we were so depressed by what we got we wanted to throw ourselves off a roof. It's the crust, mostly, a thin, crisp-all-the-way-to-the-middle crust that has THE perfect texture and THE perfect flavor. The sauce is amazing too, the cheese is top-quality and all the ingredients are fresh and real. They have beer and wine too and great table service, and their soups and pastas are terrific, and the meatball sub is so good you will cry, I am not joking. These people are the pros of pizza for at least a 200-mile radius, probably more. Go, eat, you will LOVE this place.