“Good pizza”

Add it.
Pizza Center
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Ordered this on the recommendation of a co worker. It was definately a good pizza, one of the best in the area.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Center

Reviewed 2 June 2013

This is simply the best italian food ive ever tried, pizza, pasta, dessert... you should try it all. Youll be glad you did.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

My wife and I ate there this Saturday night. Service was excellent, everyone was warm and friendly, but the pizza was unfortunately just average. I was planning on going to another restaurant in Boca Raton and didn't want to drive all the way there. I thought, why not stay local and try something different in the area. I was taking a gamble but it's only pizza....right? Well first of all I am a pizza aficionado and " it's only pizza" is not in my repertoire. After ready differing reviews on Trip Advisor I decided to try it myself and savor the flavor, with my own taste buds. I thought maybe this a little diamond in the rough, after all, the reviews said that there were lines out the door at times. Well I was not as pleased as I would have liked to have been. But then again , I wasn't paying what I would have at the Boca Raton venue either. The pizza was good, the house salad was merely Iceburg lettuce, tomato, and black olive and the Chianti and Pino Grigieo were poor quality.
The style of their pizza is typical to Florida. The dough is a mix of wheat and semolina flour (added for the crunch) salt, sugar and I am guessing a bit of EVOO. The sauce was slightly sweet as well. Overall it that style is what you like than you will find your slice of Heaven here. I am still in search of the Pepe's Pizza of New Haven her in So. Florida. (no such luck!)

Reviewed 13 July 2012 via mobile

No delivery. Call and pickup or dine in. We enjoy their pizza thin and crispy. Beer, wine, and soda. Speak Italian too! Not fancy just good hot yummy pizza.

Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

The food was awful, the cashier does not acknowledge your presence, he was just rude. The pizza had no flavor. It was terrible, try CJ's it's in the same plaza. I would not go back even if they were giving the food away free.