“Wonderful experience”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Bonefish Grill went there for Mother's Day Dinner excellent experience from beginning to end from appetizers to dinner I would definitely recommend this spot for dinner. I will post some pictures of I had to eat.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Good fish at this location which seems to be a notch above many of their other places. A bit pricey. Noisy. Packed bar. Good service. Lousy parking (free but not well placed). Fish was well prepared and the portions were good sized.

Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

The food was great with a variety of dishes for everyone. We liked everything we ordered from the apetizer to the desert. The service was OK and The ambiance was nothing to remember.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Every once in awhile you stumble on to a place that is so exceptional you can hardly believe it, and Bonefish Grill is one of those places.

I had never been to a Bonefish Grill but was being treated for my birthday. As it is in a large strip mall, I wasn’t expecting much. We walked in and were greeted by a host who seated us near the windows. Shortly there after a party of about six arrived with a small child. I thought that my lunch was taking a turn for the worse when lo and behold, the host seated them several tables away. When I was able to I caught the host’s attention and thanked him for not putting the party right behind us. He said that he understood and he liked to have some room when he ate also. If only more restaurants would follow this lead instead of seating everyone at one table after another because it is more convenient for the servers. The restaurant is nicely decorated with soft jazz paling on the speakers in the background.Then things became even better.

Our server, Alyssa, (and I hope I spelled her name correctly) took our drink order and brought us fresh, warm bread. We had arrived around noon, as they open at 11:00AM on Sundays and 4PM during the week so the place wasn’t crowded. We looked over the Brunch menu but decided to order from the regular menu. We both had the Long Tail Tilapia, she with Lemon Butter sauce and I with Pan Asian. I had the Garlic Whipped potatoes and she ordered the French Green beans. The Lemon butter speaks for itself. Wonderful on the fish. My dinner partner ordered the butter on the side which I believe was a good choice as it may have been a little much if ordered directly on the fish before serving. The taste was remarkable. Light and seasoned perfectly.

The Pan Asian is a very light soy sauce which I ordered on the fish. I was amazed that neither topping over powered the fish. With my Pan Asian, you could taste the soy sauce but the flavor the really fresh fish came through from underneath. The fish appeared to have shaved carrot strands on top also. My friend and I commented throughout the meal about the fish, which also came with a side of Garbanzo beans with spinach and diced onions mixed in.
My roommate’s appetite in notoriously undersized as she has been known to eat only half a child’s meal finished the whole fillet. I can honestly say, I’ve never had finer seafood and have paid many times more for a lot less.

Pleasantly full, but not bursting at the seams, I decided since it was birthday meal, to go for desert. Alyssa mentioned they had strawberry short cake that day. I can hardly resist strawberry short cake, so I let go the Key Lime pie option and went for the cake. Alyssa informed us that the short cake was actually a biscuit. Think biscuits and gravy biscuit. I said fine.

When she returned, I thought she was carrying a tray. I turned out to be the shortcake. The biscuit was cut in half and stuffed with whipped cream. On top of that were what appeared to be fresh sliced strawberries. Around that was an amazing surprise, Crème Brule sauce. This added a truly amazing taste to an already wonderful desert.

What a wonderful finish to a truly amazing meal. If the Bonefish Grill is always this good, you needn’t go anywhere else for dinner. Truly exceptional.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Just an average place to eat -- nothing special - It is a nice place to eat and enjoy a meal and it is nice not to have to cook! Thank you