“Great service”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Morriston
Newport, United Kingdom
“Great service”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is the second year, teachers with students - we have stayed at this hotel and it is great. The service, location and the Taybarns restaurant. The quality of everything provided makes your stay effortless.

Room Tip: You need a car
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
SwanseaNorth, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Swansea North Hotel, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback some comments regarding your stay with us at Swansea North Premier Inn.
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that our staff made your stay effortless.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Burnley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Have to say was a little apprehensive, reception staff genuinely interested in our stay, a double for me, and a double for my brother and wife, nothing was too much trouble from the reception staff, bucket of ice, iron and ironing board, check in and check out was fast and efficient, night staff were polite and courteous, plenty of parking.
The rooms were clean and fresh, unfortunately no air conditioning, which wouldn't have worked as weekend in question (25-27 July 2014)was the hottest. the breakfast we opted for, was well presented, and good quality, and always being topped up, so nothing was sitting around, fresh fruit to full English, I would recommend this hotel as its inexpensive and clean, a good base for a weekend in swansea

Room Tip: in a quite area, no air conditioning, fans provided in rooms, rooms are all clean and the general up...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent stay at Premier Inn Swansea North. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that our staff were courteous and that they provided you with everything you needed. I shall also feedback your lovely comments regarding the Taybarns breakfast.
We do hope to welcome you back in the future.
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Hotel was as expected staff as expected. I do not normally comment on these sites but the food at the attached Taybarn restaurant was abysmal. The layout was a multi choice eat what you like if you could find any thing that was not greasy burnt dried out or to eat healthy soggy lettuce. Sorry our party will not eat their again ever. The staff were hard working and kept the place clean. Gary

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at Swansea North Premier Inn. We are so pleased to hear that the staff provided you with the standard of service you have come to expect from a Premier Inn.
I have passed your comments on to the Manager at the Taybarns restaurant as well regarding the standard of food. But I am pleased to hear that you thought the restaurant was kept clean and the staff were hardworking.
We do hope to welcome you back in the future.
County Londonderry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Staff vary good rooms need air con and better beds and the showers need updateing I was looking forward to nice week with the family and we where told to try the premier inn as we have stay in other hotels and felt they where not great so going with the advice off my brother I decided to try the premier inn feel let down

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
SwanseaNorth, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Swansea North Hotel, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent stay at Premier Inn Swansea North. We are so pleased to hear that the staff provided you with a high standard of service.
I have passed your comments on regarding the showers and beds to our maintenance and housekeeping teams.
Once again, thank you for your comments, we take all feedback on board in an effort to provide our guests with the best service possible. I do hope you chose to stay with Premier Inn in the future.
wrexham
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife & I have stayed at numerous Premier Inns & have found them all to be of excellent standards,this one was no different.The room was well appointed,clean & tidy.Although there is building work going on in close proximity to the hotel there was no noise or other problems present.This was the first time we had stayed at a Premier Inn that had a Taybarns Restaurant & although you can"t get the "meal deal" like at other restaurants you get a VERY good deal with an all you can eat buffet for just under £9 at a w/end or just under £8 during the week,buffet consisting of about 7 stations which include salad ,chip shop,steak house,spice world & more.The staff in both the hotel & restaurant were friendly & helpful.Lynette E should obviously not be staying in a budget hotel !!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for writing a review of our Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Swansea North and that you found the room clean and comfortable and our staff friendly and helpful. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to pass them on to the Housekeeping, Restaurant and Reception teams. We look forward to seeing you in the future
Pembroke, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2014

never stayed in premier inn before so didn't know what to expect, greeted by (sorry can't remember the guy's name) he couldn't have been more helpful, thank you very much. room spotlessly clean well done housekeepers, you deserve a medal. very comfortable. booking again shortly to do our Christmas shopping.thanks again

1 Thank Jackie P
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Swansea North. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to pass them on to the team. We look forward to seeing you in the future
Barry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Poor location, overlooking Asda store a petrol garage and at the time I stayed- a building site complete with plant vehicles. Room very tired, needs updating and no mirror convenient to plug point for blow drying hair. No lift -so my room was up 2 flights of stairs and at the end of a very long corridor so difficult with luggage and business suits.. wouldn't recommend this hotel for female business travellers. I'm used to staying in budget chain hotels but wouldn't stay in this one again. On a positive note the staff were professional and welcoming.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lynette E
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel, all feedback is much appreciated!
At Premier Inn we endeavour to offer the best value quality stay. I am sorry that you found the location of this hotel troublesome with the Asda supermarket and petrol garage across the road.

However, I am happy to hear that you found our staff professional and welcoming.

We take all feedback on board and I will certainly pass your comments on regarding the layout and age of the room. Once again thank you for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morriston
Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel
#10 of 22 in Swansea
Swansea Marriott Hotel
Swansea Marriott Hotel
#4 of 22 in Swansea

Been to Premier Inn Swansea North Hotel? Share your experiences!