“Great location and staff”

Premier Inn Swansea North Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Morriston
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed here from 18th august for 4 nights in a family room. Lovely staff and breakfast great value for money. Room adequate for our needs as we were our from morning to late evening. Beds very comfortable and bathroom very clean. Only 15 minutes bribe to Brecon or the City Centre and 30 minutes to Rhossili. It is on a retail park with a 24hr Asda, Selco, Burger King and a few other stores but that wasn't a problem as we were out for most of the day. Would definitely recommend this hotel for those on a budget with kids.

1  Thank Pam M
SwanseaNorth, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Swansea North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you so much for writing a review of our Swansea North Premier Inn.
I am so happy to hear that you really enjoyed your stay and that our staff made it more comfortable for you.
I am also happy to hear that you found the room to have comfortable beds and a clean bathroom.
I shall pass your comments on to our reception and housekeeping team members.
Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review and we hope that you will visit us again in the future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Swansea North Hotel

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Had a lovely stay in this Premier Inn the staff were really friendly, very helpful,we only stayed a couple of night but we will be back to stay again for longer. Just need a plug over near the bed to charge my electric wheelchair and it would have been perfect.

Room Tip: Nice size room for wheelchair users,
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Swansea North Premier Inn. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stayed two nights here. Very clean rooms and friendly staff. Free parking, restaurants and shopping nearby. We were on a road trip and stayed in Premier Inns all around the UK with no complaints at all.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
SwanseaNorth, Premier Inn Team Leader at Premier Inn Swansea North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Swansea North Premier Inn.
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our rooms were clean and our staff were friendly.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback - I shall be passing your comments on to the Housekeeping and Reception team.
We hope to welcome you back to Swansea North in the near future.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Have to say the staff at this Premier Inn were the friendliest I have met. Room clean and fresh. Breakfast at the Taybarn next door was excellent.

Will stay again at this Premier Inn again without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking your time to review Swansea North Premier Inn.
I am very happy to hear that the staff were among the friendliest that you have ever met and I shall be sure to pass your comments back to them.
I shall also pass your comments on to Housekeeping regarding the cleanliness of the room as well as the Taybanrs regarding the breakfast.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed one night, friendly welcome, room nice and clean, super comfy bed.
Breakfast was nice, good choice and quality. Staff at breakfast were also very friendly and attentive.

Will definitely stay again, the best premier inn I have stayed in!

No bad points at all, faultless!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Swansea North Premier Inn.
I am so happy to hear that you found the room clean and comfortable and that the Taybarns staff were friendly and attentive. I shall be sure to feedback these comments to our housekeeping and the management of the restaurant.
We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed for three nights and it was great. The hotel is well situated just off the M4 and finding your way into Swansea and beyond is well signed. The room was spotless and just the right size for two adults and two primary school age boys.
All the staff at the hotel and Taybarns restaurant were friendly. The breakfast buffet was great and real value for money. In fact the whole stay was real value for money. We will definately stay there again next time we visit The Gower peninsula.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Firstly I would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel.
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at Swansea North Premier Inn and that you found the staff to be friendly and helpful.
I shall feedback your lovely comments to our Taybarns restaurant regarding the breakfast in the morning and the staff that you served you.
We do hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The room was very comfortable, bed was really good with plenty of pillows, plus due to the warm weather, an overlay instead of the quilt if you required to use, a very nice thoughtful touch, an addition was a fan.
Room was quite large and bathroom was of a decent size, with bath/shower and well lit.
Tea/coffee was available along with a suitable supply, one down side to the room was the long mirror adjacent to the door which needs some ligthing in that area, as this mirror is wasted with no ligthing.
Strongly advise if you only need a small evening meal, do not use the resturant next door, it will cost you £10, but you can eat as much as you wanted, but for a small meal expensive, would other places near by, I went to Asda next door for coffee and sandwich, the hotel staff will help you to where to go, they did with me.
The staff at reception were very helpful and a happy face when you arrive is a good greeting, Charlie and her male colleague were the staff concerned.
Parking area is large although the area is also used by customers at the 'All you can Eat' but still plenty of room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel - Premier Inn Swansea North.
We really appreciate you taking the time to feedback your comments to us.
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff were polite and corteous and that you found the room to be to your satisfaction.
I have also passed your comments on to Dan who was the staff member working with myself on the evening of your arrival.
Once again I would like to thank you for your comments and do hope that we can welcome you back in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morriston
Mercure Swansea
#8 of 22 in Swansea
Village Hotel Swansea
Village Hotel Swansea
#3 of 22 in Swansea

Been to Premier Inn Swansea North Hotel? Share your experiences!