We rented at this particular place only because we were 'stuck', but we will never return again- unit we were in was not very clean - applicances needed polishing, floors hadn't been cleaned that much - just the middle had been mopped. Windows had a whole lot of mold on them - very unhealthy with someone with lung problems. The rate was too much for the unit we got for the length of time we stayed there (1 month) and the $75 clearning charge is a real farce - I left the unit in better shape then when we first went it. Also, there were ants coming from everywhere - the little ant traps did nothing to ride the unit of the little beasts and we were always leery they would should up in our food as there was hardly any cabinets to store our food. The heat on the wall unit for heat and AC wasn't working and two doors in the kitchen cabinets needed to be repaired -the maintenance person had difficulty fixing it and had to come in twice.
We ended up vaccuming the whole place when we first came in and in doing so we found dog hair on the bedspread. Disgusting to say the least .
The bed was not that great.
Thank goodness the weather cooperated and we were there mostly to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical, well-maintained, quiet studio and one-bedroom apartments around a central pool make up this charming six-unit complex just two short blocks to our award-winning Blue Wave beach. Bahama Beach Club is nationally rated as a Superior Small Lodging, and is a White Glove Award winner. It is centrally located just 15 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale and 15 minutes south of Boca Raton. Miles of shoreline allow for long, uninterrupted runs or walks. Looking north, you’ll see our fishing pier and lighthouse. It’s a short walk to dozens of great local restaurants, shops, boat rentals, diving/snorkeling boats, party and charter fishing boats, day spa, gym, gourmet fish store, pharmacy, banks and more. The new Pompano CitiCenter shopping mall, movie theaters, tennis and aquatics complex, dog park, air park, 36-hole golf course and driving range are a five-minute drive. The smoke-free ISLE Casino, next door to Pompano Harness Track, is a 15-minute drive. I-95 is a 10-minute drive for easy access to all South Florida business centers, shopping and attractions.Bahama Beach Club is very clean, with lush landscaping and everything you need in your home-away-from-home. Enjoy full kitchens, free Wi-fi, king beds in 1/1 apartments, queen beds in studios, plus sleeper sofa in all living areas, and a host of amenities to make you feel right at home. A coin laundry and BBQ area are also on property. Warm, friendly staff. 3 night minimum stay year-round. For the comfort of future guests, no smoking is allowed. Small dogs: inquire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bahama Beach Club Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama Beach Club Apartments Hotel Pompano Beach
- Bahama Beach Club Apartments Pompano Beach, Florida