My family of four adults and 3 dogs comfortably stayed at this hotel for 10 days while we waited for our movers to arrive from Colorado. We rented their "2 room" unit which felt like a vacation rental because it was so big! It had one king size bed in the first room, and a kitchen, Dining area and sofa bed in the back room.
Immediately when we arrived we noticed how clean it was. Clean ceramic tile throughout, kitchen was immaculate... and keep in mind folks that this is a beachfront location so you're not going to see much luxury upgrades anywhere near the beach because of the salt water erosion. This place has its own private beach!
I liked how our room was ground level (no stairs to go up and down) and there were entrance doors in the front and the back. The kitchen was stocked with a bin of pots, pans, cups, coffee mugs, plates and utensils, can and beer openers, etc. the fridge already had some ice prepared for us, and it also had a mini stove and oven, microwave and COFFEE machine!
The a/c units in both rooms worked great and cooled down very quickly. The beds were clean and i saw the cleaning ladies were washing the quilted comforter of another room that checked out which made me feel good that those were washed as some bigger hotels don't even bother. Cleaning is twice a week (good since we had dogs), but they come around with fresh towels and soap every day.
Each room opens up to a beautiful pool courtyard with large tiki huts, brick barbecue grills and patio seating everywhere. I loved that they put long pool chairs out facing the ocean so you could easily take a nap after looking at the beach view.
Other guests that arrived were very friendly and we made some new friends throughout our stay. During the earlier part of the week there are less guests so we literally felt like we had the whole hotel to ourselves.
My dogs also loved the hotel. We kept them on a retractable leash all the time while in the courtyard, and took them for walks across the street to do their business. So the grounds are very clean because pets can't go potty in the courtyard.
We went to the Walgreens 1 block away within walking distance to pickup soda, coffee, water and snacks. We ordered delivery pizza also which brought dinner straight to the door (Umbertos of Pompano beach has the best brick oven Long Island stye pizza). Each unit has parking space and we parked our two cars back to back. You can walk to the main pompano beach shopping/restaurant area. Every weekend they had live music.
The prices are EXCeLLeNT!! Much cheaper than going to a hotel, and better location and views. Plus it is much cheaper going here than doing a vacation rental condo, and you get pretty much the same or better room. + free wifi !!!! And we had 2 tvs (one flat screen LcD wall mounted!!) with cable tv.
I have to say that the owners, managers and staff really strive to make you feel at home. They are super friendly and care about their guests and their resort. This is a nice family friendly resort and also great for couples, groups of friends, and "staycations."
(Please forgive my grammar as I'm on an iPad w/ autocorrect)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a heated fresh water pool and thatched tiki huts, our amenities provide you with ample areas, public or private to enjoy the beautiful south Florida atmosphere. Ebb Tide Resort is located on a beautiful pristine 200 feet of one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in the world. Centrally located to shopping, sporting activities and world renowned south Florida attractions, the resort is also walking distance to food stores, pharmacies, and some of the finest restaurants and pubs. Stay with us in our lovely boutique style resort and feel the ocean breezes. Let the Ebb Tide Resort be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort In Pompano Beach, Florida Hotel Pompano Beach
- Ebb Tide Hotel
- Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort Pompano Beach, Florida