My daughter and I planned a last minute escape from this never ending winter, and the Ebb Tide provided the perfect remedy. A quiet, low-key boutique hotel, this place is exactly how I remember vacationing in Florida with my family when I was a kid in the 70's. There is a courtyard pool, small but clean and sparkling, and surrounded by towering palm trees. Floating on my back, I felt like I was 12 again!! The beach comes right up to the front gates of the hotel so it is a fabulous location for beach lovers. There are several tiki huts, a large pergola with tables and chairs for shade lovers, and nice loungers for sun seekers poolside. Beach chairs and beach umbrellas can be rented daily, or purchased at the nearby Walgreens.
The rooms are clean and spacious, with a bit of an eclectic hodgepodge of furniture and fixtures, which give it a cottage-feel. We had a kitchenette with full fridge ( which we stocked with ice and bevvies along with snacks and breakfast foods). There is a coffee maker, microwave, stove and sink. We prepared our own light breakfast and lunches and went out to dinner every night, but some folks made use of the grills onsite and the smells of BBQ were delicious. A comfortable king sized bed with a futon pull out makes this room perfect for a small young family. We think we had the best room (16) simply due to the fabulous sunrises that greeted us every morning. Sipping tea on the beach, and listening to the waves is a great way to start the day
This corner of Pompano beach was perfect as you could walk to almost everything you would need. Grocery, pharmacy, The Briney pub, Razzleberries ice cream, the beach Grill and a pizza place all within 2 blocks. We drove to the supermarket, fine dining,and the famous Dandee Doughtnuts!
Thank you Susan, and Ebb Tide for a wonderful escape well away from the crowds of most resorts....and from the snow!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a heated fresh water pool and thatched tiki huts, our amenities provide you with ample areas, public or private to enjoy the beautiful south Florida atmosphere. Ebb Tide Resort is located on a beautiful pristine 200 feet of one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in the world. Centrally located to shopping, sporting activities and world renowned south Florida attractions, the resort is also walking distance to food stores, pharmacies, and some of the finest restaurants and pubs. Stay with us in our lovely boutique style resort and feel the ocean breezes. Let the Ebb Tide Resort be your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort In Pompano Beach, Florida Hotel Pompano Beach
- Ebb Tide Hotel
- Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort Pompano Beach, Florida