“Private Paradise!”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
POINT LOT ON THE INTRACOASTAL
LOCATION IS GREAT
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Private Paradise!”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in September 2017

I am an avid traveler and find that the easier it is for me to get settled, the quicker my vacation can begin! The stress free amenities are all there!This owner has thought of everything!
The place is perfection and immaculate. You can roll out of bed in the morning and open the sliders to the Intercoastal. Afternoons, make a drink at the bar in the living room and enjoy it while swimming in the pool and then contemplate dinner plans while watching the sunset! The view, the comfort and high end amenities made this a memorable stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
amarchese...
Denver, Colorado
“Great experience, awesome view and so peaceful”
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a getaway to decompress and it was exactly that. This house is gorgeous, clean and serene. It was exactly what we were looking for so close to the beach and restaurants. I would definitely stay here in the future.

JoAnna L
Denver, Colorado
“Incredible Views, Perfect Location, Everything you need!”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this gorgeous home together with our dogs and it was perfection! The owner Frank greeted us the day we arrived, he was such a gracious host! He had fantastic recommendations for nearby restaurants and beach spots! The house had everything we imagined and more! Comfortable beds, heated pool, lawn chairs, beach towels & beach chairs to bring to the beach and an amazing sound system! The house was so clean and the kitchen had everything we needed to cook a nice family meal. We will be back again soon! I highly recommend staying here, you will wake up to stunning views of the inter-coastal every morning and listen to the sound of water while gazing up at the stars at night!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Feb 2018
THANK YOU, I TRY HARD TO MAKE IT MEMORABLE!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing