I found this hotel on hotels.com. We LIKED the idea of NO alcohol and NO smoking. After years of traveling, my husband was thrilled with that, as he had to listen to drunks, arguments, and loud music at hotels in the past. We were not disappointed!
Our room was clean and quiet, the staff very helpful, and we plan to return next time we need a hotel in that area. The breakfast isn't much, but all we really wanted was coffee. (We had a rental car and went out for a hot breakfast anyway) As we rode the elevator up to our room after coffee, I realized I had left my purse at the table. By the time I went back down, it was already safely being held at the front desk. Obviously this is a great hotel for seniors looking for a quiet, clean hotel. We do not recommend it for young people for the reasons the complaints are mentioned by others: NO alcohol and NO smoking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Forum is a full-service lodging and conference facility that welcomes families and business personnel for daily, weekly and even monthly stays. With 48 guest rooms and suites, relaxing community lounges, a long list of amenities, and our non-alcohol policy creates a safe and peaceful environment right in the heart of South Florida. Whether you are traveling to South Florida for business or pleasure, our Pompano Beach address positions you in a prime location of Broward County, near shopping, dining, sightseeing, golfing, and our pristine beaches. All of our rooms and community lounges come with the conveniences of home - Free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, cable television, microwave oven, refrigerator, laundry facilities, vending machines and more. For those looking to start their day with a powerful breakfast, one stop at our Continental Breakfast area will send you off with the energy and nutrients you need, thanks to a variety of delicious and health-conscious options. *Please note we have a strict no-smoking, no-vaping and no-alcohol policy. If alcohol is found in room or if anything sets of the smoke alarm, there will be a $250 fee assessed to your stay. We require at check a $50.00 incidental deposit. If the room is returned to its original condition and no issues arise on your stay, the funds will be returned in 10 business days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Forum Hotel Pompano Beach
- The Forum Pompano Beach, Florida