This building was an old medical center that was converted into a conference center/retreat. They have hotel rooms that they rent out to anyone.
Pros: The hotel room itself is nice. Nice carpeting, comfortable beds and a Fridge, coffeemaker and microwave in each room. Very nice! The whole building is non-smoking (awesome) and no-alcohol allowed on the premises. The location is great. Just a short drive East to the beaches. Lots of restaurants (fast food and casual sit-down kind) just West on Powerline (near the casino). Plenty of bars near there if you want to have a drink or two. Also a CVS, Walgreens and Walmart there too. The building and rooms are SUPER quiet! No traffic noise of any kind and I never heard any noise from other guests.
Cons: The hallways to your room DO look like those of an old medical center. But, It didn't bother me at all. Also, there is NO swimming pool or sundeck.
I found this place online and the price per night was 1/2 of any other hotels in the area. I would stay here again. If you want a QUIET relaxing hotel with no frills. This is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Forum is a full-service lodging and conference facility that welcomes families and business personnel for daily, weekly and even monthly stays. With 47 guest rooms and suites, relaxing community lounges, a long list of amenities, and our non-alcohol policy creates a safe and peaceful environment right in the heart of South Florida. Whether you are traveling to South Florida for business or pleasure, our Pompano Beach address positions you in a prime location of Broward County, near shopping, dining, sightseeing, golfing, and our pristine beaches. All of our rooms and community lounges come with the conveniences of home - Free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, cable television, microwave oven, refrigerator, laundry facilities, vending machines and more. *Please note are a no-smoking, no-vaping and no-alcohol facility. At check-in, we require a $50 deposit. This hold can take up to 10 days to be returned after check-out. We do no accept pre-paid cards such as Momentum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Forum Hotel Pompano Beach
- The Forum Pompano Beach, Florida