This was the cheapest place we could find, and yet we got a huge room, which was upgraded to a suite. The place is used as a religious conference centre, so you cannot bring alcohol or cigarettes, and there are some religious posters. It used to be a hospital so you get the large rooms, huge hallways, and slightly smaller bathrooms you would expect there. Everything has been redone so it looks brand new and it has modern electronic proximity keys and loads of `common room`space in addition to the huge rooms. Some floors have extra kitchens that can be shared, our room came with a kitchen and separate living room.
Breakfast is included - pretty well a standard continental bfst, nothing special.
It is also near the I-95, so convenient to airport and for road travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Forum is a full-service lodging and conference facility that welcomes families and business personnel for daily, weekly and even monthly stays. With 48 guest rooms and suites, relaxing community lounges, a long list of amenities, and our non-alcohol policy creates a safe and peaceful environment right in the heart of South Florida. Whether you are traveling to South Florida for business or pleasure, our Pompano Beach address positions you in a prime location of Broward County, near shopping, dining, sightseeing, golfing, and our pristine beaches. All of our rooms and community lounges come with the conveniences of home - Free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, cable television, microwave oven, refrigerator, laundry facilities, vending machines and more. For those looking to start their day with a powerful breakfast, one stop at our Continental Breakfast area will send you off with the energy and nutrients you need, thanks to a variety of delicious and health-conscious options. Guests looking to interact with others, or just relax in an area outside of their guest room, will enjoy The Forum's community lounges, located on each floor. Lounges include free Wi-Fi, television, comfortable couches, vending machines, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Forum Hotel Pompano Beach
- The Forum Pompano Beach, Florida