“Very sketchy, as my daughter would say.”

Festival Marketplace
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A shopper's paradise spanning a quarter mile from end to end. On aisle after aisle, this air-conditioned mega mall features unique items at discount prices. From high end watches, handbags and designer clothing to cosmetics, footwear, fragrances and decor, there's something for every taste and budget. Includes a food court, plus a farmer's market at one end, and an antique mall at the other. Festival Flea Market Mall, where shopaholics of the world unite.
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This place was practically deserted and it was booth after booth of the same poor quality merchandise. No real bargains on brand names. Not even worth it on a rainy day. We were in and out in less than 1/2 hour.

4  Thank Spencer D

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went there one weekend with my daughter looking for some shoes. Some of the stores weren't even open, half of the stuff they have there are for old people nothing there that I would purchase I definitely will not go back.

4  Thank fabi17presume
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We came here on our trip to ft lauderdale. It was a very rainy day, so we decided to check it out. They have alot of stuff! Clothes, shoes, furniture, food, gadgets, ect. We did find some cool looking ceramics at the ceramic store in the front of the market. We also have some funny tiki bar signs to put out on the tiki bar. The two employees that interacted with us were very nice and helpful. The food court is a regular food court. We did go to the knish place which was fabulous. The owner was very nice and let us try some of the food b/c we never seen it before. I would definitely try their food if you want something different.

2  Thank Kel N
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The subway in the food court is the worst subway I have ever been to. I don't know what happened. I was here last year on vacation this time and had a great experience this time was terrible. I left without purchase.

4  Thank billyjofoyle
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Not worth the trip unless you are looking for clothes, jewelry or cell phone cases. None of the stores seem to have discounted prices. The antique shop is ok and the farmers market is very good. I have been there many times since I live close by and very rarely buy anything.

3  Thank huntleydog