Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront
US$172
US$135
Travelocity
US$140
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$124
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
Orbitz.com
The Palms On Ocean(Pompano Beach)
US$87
Travelocity
Wave Beach Rentals(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Surfside Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hotwire.com
All reviewsvalet parkingfront deskwasher and dryerfree breakfaststove topsmall balconyvalet serviceyogurthot tubtwo bedroom suitefull kitchenview of the oceanfort lauderdaleper dayspring breakthe general managergreat property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have traveled all over the U.S. and this is the first review I'm writing, because the man at the front desk who always has a smile on his face named Argelio is great at customer service. Every time I needed something or had a question Argelio had the answer. Hire more people like this man! What won me over was his personable personality, vital in the hotel business I might add. I got a date with a girl and she wanted to go to the river-walk in Ft. Lauderdale, I had no clue where this was being new, and being a guy I'm not asking her cause I wanted to look smart. I went down stairs and asked Argelio, not only did he know the right place he printed directions for me to get there. I'm impressed I will be staying at a residence inn again next time I travel. I only hope Argelio or a clone of him will be there.

Room Tip: If you have the money ocean front rocks!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Zachary210
Ron K, Director of Hotel Operations at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

The Residence Inn Pompano Beach is wrapping up an extensive renovation project in early 2017 and the hotel is even more amazing than before. If you return to the area, please consider us your "newest" home away from home in the Pompano Beach/Fort Lauderdale area. We'd love to see you again!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

On a business trip my business partner and I decided to enjoy the ocean front property in between meetings and get a little relaxation in. Having only been to FL a few times over the years and never having been any place tropical I was delighted in finding a coconut on the hotel grounds and asked the front desk how one opens a coconut to have fresh coconut milk. She got Chef Marvin who explained that the one I found was no good but her would find a way to pick me a fresh one and open it for me.

Needless to say they went above and beyond the call of duty to create a little excitement and joy. They called maintenance to get ladder and pole to get 2 coconuts (one to take home to my son), chopped it open and put a straw in it for me to enjoy on the spot. I, also, got a little education on the difference between a fresh picked coconut with milk and what one gets in the store or from the backing section.

Marvin got a huge hug from me and Kim offered me this website to be able to acknowledge my gratitude and delight in the service and desire to make my stay a memorable one. I will be happy to return!

Room Tip: Not all the balconies face the beach... the internet is terrible unless you pay for the daily upgrade.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Marty N
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Marty N,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Residence Inn Pompano Beach. It's wonderful to hear how Kim and Marvin went above and beyond to add to your experience. Our team takes great pride in their approach to hospitality and consistently strive to exceed guest expectations. I look forward to commending their efforts and the time they took to share their knowledge so you could enjoy your first taste of fresh coconut milk. We do appreciate you reflecting on your stay and recognizing our staff. Please come back to visit us again in the future. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

When one goes to a hotel with direct ocean view, it is expected & should be that 'all services'
are at a certain level. This is not rocket science. Paying for parking is unacceptable, requesting additional towels & then having them removed the
next morning, unacceptable. Lack of communication . Providing coffee packets without coffee cups, do I even need to say. Forgetting toiletries or providing enough for only one person, when there are two, frustrating. And can you please provide another hook or two to put your towel & clothing on...On a positive note room was clean staff friendly but we are vacationing, paying fairly good money, let's leave the frustration at home where it belongs. I got it, I know we don't live in a perfect world. But we can try to be more compassionate & respectful to guess.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank lordala

lordala,
Thank you for your review and feedback. We sincerely apologize for the areas where we fell short of meeting your expectations. The little details do make a trip and we regret we missed the mark during your stay. Your feedback provides many areas we can work on in order to improve our guest experience and I assure you these issues have been addressed with our staff. I'm glad our clean rooms and friendly service had a positive impact to your stay. We do hope you'll give us another chance in the future to make your stay the best it can be. Thank you again!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very nice room, food and service. Desk clerk Argelio(sp?) was particularly helpful. Beach and pool areas are pleasant. Valet parking attendants are good, but it is a pain not to park your own ca. Hope to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R G
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

R G,
Thank you for sharing feedback and recognizing the excellent service delivered by our staff at Residence Inn Pompano Beach. We're happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and we hope you'll have an opportunity to return for another visit in the future. Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

The room was a very nice size with an extra large bathroom. The room had everything; washer and dryer, full kitchen, tub and shower, living room area, and great views. The hotel is great for a long stay. The breakfast was good and if you wanted to stay eating healthy you could.

The only issue we had is that they had a wedding going on that Saturday night and they closed their only restaurant and bar. It was set up for the wedding. It was a bummer since this was the only restaurant for guest. So we had to go off property for dinner and drinks.

I also found it odd that they only had one person at the front desk our entire stay. So we had to wait in line each time we went to the front. And you had to get towels from the front desk for the pool/beach.

The staff was awesome at the hotel.

I would come back. Thanks

Stayed: May 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

LoveToTravel1234_10,
Thank you for writing a review. We're glad our spacious accommodations perfectly suited your travel needs and our staff provided great service throughout your visit. We appreciate your feedback on all areas and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. It's great to know you enjoyed a great stay overall and would return for another visit in the future. We hope to see you again soon!