“Terrific experience”

Pompano Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 41 Tours in Pompano Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Local One Stop Dive ShopCentrally located in the Sands Harbor Marina on the Intracoastal Waterway, Pompano Dive Center proudly offers an unparalleled inventory selection including the full SCUBAPRO line; daily two-tank dive charters only steps from our front door to our dock; internationally recognized PADI Five-Star instruction; Air and Nitrox fills; boundless travel opportunities and a top-of-the-line Repair/Service Tech Center. Our professionally trained staff is knowledgeable and available to help you plan all your equipment purchases and your next adventure. Stop in – Experience, Enjoy and Explore Pompano diving at its best!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Davidsonville, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Terrific experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Awesome dive shop. Clean, well organized and helpful. The Sea Siren is an awesome boat and Brett is a great Captain. All of the Dive Masters, Robert, Fernando... were great, super knowledgeable and more than helpful. They absolutely made sure everyone was having a great experience. I'll definitely dive with them again and highly recommend this shop to both new as well as experienced divers.

2 Thank BDimka

Prince Frederick, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this dive shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Absolutely love this shop! First off, the shop itself is beautiful. Its very clean and well stocked. The staff are INCREDIBLE. If you ever go out on a dive or need to get a certification, request Robert Johnson, because he is the best. Otherwise, Fernando, Morgan, and all the other DM's are great. Brett is a great captain. All the dive sites are amazing, but my favorites are the Captain Dan, the Ancient Mariner, and the Rodeo. Always a ton of fish, but if your lucky you can see nurse sharks, giant loggerhead turtles, lion fish, green moray eels, goliath grouper, spotted eagle rays, and so much more. Really, I would recommend this shop to every diver, beginner or experienced. I have been coming here for 4 years now, and I don't plan on going any where else :)

1 Thank Kenzie M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a great day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Just did 3 of my advanced open water dive today, and it was great. We did a peak buoyancy dive at the United Caribbean wreck. Then we did a great dive at the Sea Emperor and finished off with a drift dive at the Lighthouse wreck.

Staff was amazing and so was a boat in which there were snacks and soft drinks free of charge.

Looking forward to my 2 last dives tomorrow.

2 Thank Marc D
Stuart, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great crew and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Had a great time with these guys. They were extremely helpful, professional, and fun. Thanks for everything!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sally M
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I recently purchased a regulator, and a few weeks later, BCD from Pompano Dive Center. Brian helped me pick out the best Scuba Pro regulator for me based on my needs and price range, and was very helpful in explaining the advantages and disadvantages of each regulator. Tony helped me pick out the best Scuba Pro BCD for my needs, allowing me to try on various models and sizes.

While most of my dives over the past few years have been shore dives (the fill cards they offer are a great deal by the way) I did go out on a boat trip with this shop (October 2011). The Captain and Crew were helpful and informative, and the boat was a nice diver friendly boat. Since my father and I were the first to book a trip for the date and time in question, they let us choose the dive sites, which was a nice touch.

The Dive Center's staff are courteous, friendly, and helpful, and I strongly recommend Pompano Dive Center for all your diving needs.

Visited July 2014