“Awesome Company for Awesome Diving”

Pompano Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 42 Tours in Pompano Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Local One Stop Dive ShopCentrally located in the Sands Harbor Marina on the Intracoastal Waterway, Pompano Dive Center proudly offers an unparalleled inventory selection including the full SCUBAPRO line; daily two-tank dive charters only steps from our front door to our dock; internationally recognized PADI Five-Star instruction; Air and Nitrox fills; boundless travel opportunities and a top-of-the-line Repair/Service Tech Center. Our professionally trained staff is knowledgeable and available to help you plan all your equipment purchases and your next adventure. Stop in – Experience, Enjoy and Explore Pompano diving at its best!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This is by far the best dive company in the Pompano / Fort Lauderdale area!! The boats and facilities are all very clean and new. All of the staff were qualified and professional which made for many great dives and snorkeling outings. Definitely worth it!!

There are newer reviews for Pompano Dive Center

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

The crew and was great! They were professional and fun. The dive trip left on time and even though the weather was a little bit uncooperative, we managed to get in both dives. The crew was very helpful. I will diving with them again!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The staff was so friendly and catered the dives to everyone's individual needs. They kept us well informed about conditions, helped us with our gear on the boat, had snacks and cold beverages as well as sunscreen for anyone who needed. I was impressed when my watch started slipping off the deck and a staff member grabbed it and strapped it to my gear. During the dive, they stayed with us while simultaneously allowing us freedom to explore. I would absolutely dive with them again.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Awesome dive shop. Clean, well organized and helpful. The Sea Siren is an awesome boat and Brett is a great Captain. All of the Dive Masters, Robert, Fernando... were great, super knowledgeable and more than helpful. They absolutely made sure everyone was having a great experience. I'll definitely dive with them again and highly recommend this shop to both new as well as experienced divers.

2  Thank BDimka
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Absolutely love this shop! First off, the shop itself is beautiful. Its very clean and well stocked. The staff are INCREDIBLE. If you ever go out on a dive or need to get a certification, request Robert Johnson, because he is the best. Otherwise, Fernando, Morgan, and all the other DM's are great. Brett is a great captain. All the dive sites are amazing, but my favorites are the Captain Dan, the Ancient Mariner, and the Rodeo. Always a ton of fish, but if your lucky you can see nurse sharks, giant loggerhead turtles, lion fish, green moray eels, goliath grouper, spotted eagle rays, and so much more. Really, I would recommend this shop to every diver, beginner or experienced. I have been coming here for 4 years now, and I don't plan on going any where else :)

1  Thank Kenzie M