“Great trip with 14 year old son”

BOLO Sport Fishing Charters
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Went out on the Bolo Won with my son yesterday and had a great half day trip. We will definitely be back and would recommend these guys to anyone. We were catching fish three minutes out of the inlet and the action kept going for the entire trip. The mate, Anthony did a fantastic job with my son and a young boy on vacation with his Dad. My son landed a 25 pound bull dolphin that he will never forget. We caught a total of four dolphin, six tuna, and about six Bonita as well. Everyone on board was very happy with the trip. Thanks for a great time guys

1  Thank Biggs55
There are newer reviews for BOLO Sport Fishing Charters

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I had the best charter boat fishing experience ever. I even went out twice and would have gone out again but my arms were very.sore from reeling in so many.fish.ty capt lou and nate for making this day rememberable. You.are now my.brothers .

1  Thank Greggjr
Reviewed 24 March 2014

2 groups of 6, all disappointed with Captain Lou...unprofessional with how he dealt with Nate's inexperience by yelling at him during the fish...made all present very uncomfortable...most of the mistakes were Captain Lou's. At the top of the list is the loss of a 300 hundred pound 10 foot shark as he was yelling and tangled in the line, inconsistent with his direction..He lost his cool, had no patience with anyone on the boat. Fishing was not bad, but full out experience was dampened by the mood set by the Captain's. Would not recommend.....

7  Thank Joanne C
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Caught 7 Mahi had an absolute blast. Hook a sail fish and lost 2 more Mahi. When pulling lines had a fire drill when all 6 lines went off at once. Need some fun and excitment ask for Capt Luis.

Ken, Adele, Fred and Stephanie Kuhar and Don Anton
Michigan

1  Thank Ken K
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Had a great fishing trip this morning with a great crew captained by Marc and first mate Jason!!!! Had check a few charters in the area or close by and none of them came close to the price they offer.... Price is unbeatable!!!! Had such a good time and great experience that my father and I are going back in 2 days!!! I recommend the Bolo team to all my friends!!!

1  Thank Erik L