“9Faces, one good time!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This Thai-Japanese fare is awesome, they will make what you like, service is awesome, friendly staff, and just up the street, I took friends and had a great time, and a delicious meal, we all shared and nobody was less than ecstatic!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Just ate eat a few days ago. As i always come here for sushi every time im in town. I saw some of the review that give them a bad vote. I have no idea how did that happened. I always got the best service and the sushi is so great with high quality. Give them a try. My favorite of this month is tuna pizza

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Have eaten here before and the sushi is always adequate but no excuses for the way we were treated tonight. Ordered drinks at a table while we waited for a take out order. Others that arrived after us were getting served before us. After 45 minutes i asked how much longer and was told it would be ready any minute. After an hour i asked for our check and they wanted to charge us for everything even though we only received 2 drinks. I told them we only received 2 drinks and therefor I would only pay for 2 drinks. They said 3 of our rolls were ready so I agreed to pay and take them. No apology, no just give us a minute and we'll finish the rest of your order, no the 2 drinks are on us.

Then we get home and each roll was in a separate box and no wasabi in any of the 3 boxes!

1  Thank CarelessNavigator
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We ate here while on vacation and it did not disappoint. We eat sushi all over the world and have some pretty high expectations. This place is top notch. The menu is filled some really nice and fresh ideas and combinations. You can tell these guys treat their sushi like artwork. The fish was certainly fresh, tasty and good. The ambiance was nice as well. Soccer games on TV, music iin background and very colorful place. Good service too. We will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I'll admit it took us a while to try this restaurant. What a terrific surprise. We ordered the sashimi/sushi combo platter and 2 salads. The presentation was beautiful, the food was wonderful and really fresh, and the service was excellent. This is certainly a place we will frequent. They are just a few steps from the newly renovated Pompano beachfront so we had a really pleasant stroll after dinner.