“Hidden but Worth Finding!”
Review of Fish Shack

Fish Shack
Ranked #5 of 396 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 10 August 2017

This place is all about great seafood and they deliver. Want lux dining? Go somewhere else. We got there about 5 and the rush was on to get in the door otherwise risk not getting in at all. Had the scallops and were AWESOME. Conch fritters were okay but certainly not a highlight. Service extremely friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Small place but good food and friendly staff. Two thumbs up. We had Mahi,Tuna,grilled shrimp, crab cakes and oysters on half shell all were really good.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This place absolutely hands down has excellent food!! If you are a seafood lover, this place is a must! It is small with seating for 20. The service was excellent and super friendly. As others have said, the cracked conch is awesome! My wife had the blackened hogfish and I had the grilled combo (mahi, shrimp, & scallops). Everything was fresh and cooked to perfection. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank Bryan C
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We had the best meal here while visiting Pompano Beach. Scallops are my all time favorite and the Fish Shack grilled ours to perfection! We had scallops the previous day, which were also delicious, but we paid more for the atmosphere than the food. At the Fish Shack we got more than twice the quantity and the flavor was outstanding! Service was great too! Raw Oysters were perfect! Thanks so much to the anonymous stranger for buying lunch for me and my daughter! We can't thank you enough! What a nice surprise! We will be back if we return to the area.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I am bummed that I moved to Pompano over a year ago and had not yet been. It will definitely not be another year. Fresh fish, great atmosphere, and the servers have a great attitude. Get there earl, as the place fills up. The crab cakes are amazing. Their special blackening spice makes the other seafood taste amazing but not overpowering. I do wish they had more beer than just Bud products for those of us alergic to crappy tasting beer.