My husband and I spent a week in the Keys and needed a place to stay before our flight home out of Ft. Lauderdale. Since we were checking in late and leaving early, we didn't need any amenities - just a clean place to sleep. We figured Super 8 would fit the bill. WRONG!!! The toilet didn't flush in the first room, so we moved to a different room. The first thing I noticed was that the lid was up on the toilet and it had recently been used - without being cleaned afterwards. There were stains on the walls in the bathroom and in the sink area. We were totally grossed out, but we didn't know what we'd get if we asked for yet another room - so we decided just to stick it out. I showered with my flip-flops on, we wrapped T-shirts around the pillows so our faces wouldn't touch them, and we slept fully clothed so our skin wouldn't touch the sheets (oh yes, because they were stained too). I can't believe Super 8 puts their name on this property; they should seriously reconsider the partnership they have with the company that manages this location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Pompano Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel - Pompano Beach Hotel Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Super 8
- Pompano Beach Super Eight
- Super Eight Pompano Beach
- Super 8 Pompano Beach Florida