“Good Italian food”

Zuccarelli
Ranked #16 of 379 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a brand new restaurant.They offer pasta dishes, sandwiches, and pizza. This is a nice sit down restaurant with good service. The prices are competitive and the food is good.We stopped in for lunch and ate Fettucini Alfredo (my husband's favorite) and Chicken Ascoliana (new to me). The food was very good and the portions were large. The meal was served with garlic rolls and soup or salad. We definitely would return to ths restaurant.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

They gave us coupons upon checking into condo. The food was delicious and fairly priced. Service was polite and helpful and big enough portions for lunch to take some home in boxes

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We ate here one night with a party of 10 and the pizza was delicious. We live near New Haven CT which is known for good pizza and this was very good. The staff is very friendly and the prices are good. They also have wine and beer.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended by our resort and we had just traveled 18+hours and needed food. They gave us a coupon and menu. We decided to eat in and I am happy we did. We had pizza, pasta, and calzones. The calzone was delicious and cheesy. The pizza was huge and so were the meatballs. All tasted great! Plus they bring rolls cakes in garlic, oil, and seasonings and I could have just eaten those. We liked it so much we returned on Friday night before we headed home. The waitress remembered us and our drinks and how we liked the pasta... Definitely recommend and would give more than a 5 if I could.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We visited this location on our first day of our vacation. The server was exceptionally friendly and the food was great.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Was staying locally at a Wyndham, hey, I'm from NY and this Pizza is good, the wings great, the delivery fast. Everyone in Pompano Beach and the area should be buying pizza from this place. Very nice, wish they were closer to where I lived. Good sauce!!!!