“Best pizza in the area!”
Review of Pizza Mia

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Mia
Ranked #172 of 396 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 25 April 2016

I know everyone complains about South Florida pizza, that they can't make a good crust down here, but Pizza Mia has figured it out. Excellent pizza that rivals anything you could find up North. Perfect sauce (not to sweet or tangy), great toppings. My favorite is the Forget About It. My kids love this pizza too!

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Being born and raised in New England, I love Italian food. The pizza was absolutely amazing with the perfect NY sauce and thin crust. LOVED IT!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The delivery is very fast. The pizza is quite good. I ordered it several times this past winter and was never disappointed. They are priced fairly.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

I'm from boston and i think i know my italian food, I have been there at least a dozen times, everytime i go to fort lauderdale i make sure i get there.

best meatballs i have ever had "wow" pasta dishes my favorate was a chicken ala vodka dish
but i have never been dissapointed when i ate there.

If your in the area it will be worth while stopping in and by the way there prices are great.

Richie P. from east boston