“The best hour and half therapeutic out of this world experience!”
Review of Gen Spa

Gen Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Our full service Pompano Beach Massage Spa specialized in Natural Pain Relief and Relaxation massage. We are open 6 days a week by appointment. We have a licensed massage therapist, chiropractor, acupuncture physician, skin, and nail technicians on staff to help you. Specialized in Pain relief, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, GenerosaPPPT, Pressure point, Acupressure, Hot Stone, Swedish, Lomi-Lomi, Reflexology, Pre/Post-Natal Massage, Thai yoga Stretching, Body Contouring, Acupuncture, detox with green tea and clay in the Sauna Blanket. Cavitation to loose weight, body wrapping, We also offer organic facial treatment, microdermabrasion facial, detailed cuticle, shellac manicure, parafin wax, and other services. For first time clients we are giving $10 off!
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Gen Spa in Pompano beach Fl, have me hooked in their Hot Stone Massage style! I never been this so relax in my life after ninety minutes of pure out of this world relaxation! Top of the world experience! I highly recommend it. The best hot stone in town!

1  Thank Timti
Gen S, Owner at Gen Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2013

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to write me a review very much appreciated it! I am looking forward to your next visit!

Sincerely yours,
Generosa

Reviewed 19 April 2013

When I couldn't get out of bed, I knew I was in trouble. I needed a massage from somebody who knew what they were doing. I found her!! After my first session with Gen, I felt so much better.
I was able to move my neck again, and without pain. Gen has a very unique technique, she gave me an incredibly theraputic massage. After a couple sessions, I'm even sleeping better.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank CindyShifflet
Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2013

Hello,
Just want to thank you for writing a nice review about us! We appreciate your thoughtfulness . We are looking forward to see you in your next visit!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I can't say enough about my excellent experience at Gen Spa. With each treatment, there is more flexibility and movement, free of pain, with a rise in energy. Truly a therapeutic experience instead of a 'rub down'.

1  Thank T S
Gen S, Front Office Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

Thank you for reveiwing our spa! Look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 28 November 2012

Ok so if you haven't checked out this spa yet you should! What a beautiful, relaxing, professional environment! I highly recommend you see Evelyn Chan! Her massages are awesome. I have a bad back and I left there feeling rejuvenated, relaxed and not in pain. Plus who doesn't like being pampered every now and then!

1  Thank MIMI8512
Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2013

Hello!
It was my pleasure in helping your body to heal! Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! See you next week for more treatment!

Reviewed 15 September 2012

I went to Gen Spa because of a painful neck. I travel a lot, and the planes and hotel beds leave me stiff and often in pain. I had 2 sessions with Generosa. Even after my 1st session I had a huge improvement. I could not turn my head left or right very far without pain, after my treatments I have the ability to move freely again. Generosa and her staff are outstanding

1  Thank Chris2go
Gen S, Manager at Gen Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2013

Hello,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write us a review in our facility. We appreciate your kind heart for giving us a great review. We are looking forward to your returning to Florida

Generosa