“Simply amazing people”

Scubatyme Dive Charters
Ranked #3 of 41 Tours in Pompano Beach
“Simply amazing people”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I just got my certification and went on the scubatyme boat with divemaster Adam great service, great people,great sights

Visited August 2014

Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Dive Charter”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My wife and I dove several days with Scubatyme. The crew, Captain Bob and the dive master , Doug were excellent. Very well run operation. Will dive with them again next time we are in South Florida.

Visited August 2014
Orlando, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience - Awesome Charter”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Had my first dive experience with the Scubatyme this weekend. It was also my first dive since my certification dives. The experience was great, the dive master, Doug, was very friendly, helpful, and patient. The captain did a great job of laying out the procedures, explaining where we'd be going and giving us a heads up on what to expect.

The boat was clean, safe, and there was a light and fun atmosphere. There are fresh water showers and a head. They have snacks they pass out at no charge before, in between, and after dives.

I loved the experience and will definitely go out on Scubatyme again! I recommend this charter with confidence that you will not be disappointed.

Cooper City, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Recommended dive charter for Pompano area”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have used this company for years. Obviously I think they are worth recommending. The owner is reliable, friendly, responsible and helpful. The captains are competent. The DMs are also friendly and helpful.

While the boat may be full, it is not a cattle boat or a "dive bus." The crew is accommodating for the divers needs, often providing multiple drops for different groups of divers. The atmosphere is light, fun, and energetic, while SAFE! This is not a crew that will leave divers behind. Each dive team is provided a flag on drift dives, so there is no issue of experienced divers being held back or made to shorten their dives due to being grouped with inexperienced divers.

This is the company to book with if you are looking for a positive, memorable dive experience in Pompano.

1 Thank LookNSeaScuba
Norcross, GA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best Dive Charter in South Florida”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I picked Scubatyme because of the high ratings here on TripAdvisor... you want to go with someone who you can trust! I called on a Wed. evening and Enzo thankfully answered his phone and we have the trip booked in minutes. Their equipment was top notch, the boat was top notch. Enzo was extremely accommodating and even helped us with our tank set-up to ensure it was ready. Bob was extremely thorough when explaining the dive plan and even gave some great tips I hadn't considered... taught me a few things! Accommodating is the key word, though... we needed a shallow dive while others on the boat wanted to do a wreck dive... no problem! I am so impressed with them that they'll definitely be my go-to dive charter whenever I visit my sister in Ft. Lauderdale, and I'm pretty sure she and her hubby will be using them regularly as well. Loved them.