Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$172
US$191
US$180
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$135
US$140
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$125
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
Orbitz.com
The Palms On Ocean(Pompano Beach)
US$87
Sea Cove Motel(Pompano Beach)
US$118
US$65
Surfside Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hotwire.com
All reviewsnorth towerexecutive suitefront deskvalet parkingresort feebreakfast buffetfort lauderdaleocean viewvalet guyspool areavalet servicehotel is beautifulrestaurant staffcorner roomchairs and umbrellasan umbrellahot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My daughter and I spent two days away for some R&R, once we arrived at Marriot, they greeted us by name, room was perfectly clean, we had an ocean view. Dinned on the premises the entire time. Their pool area is very nice, relaxing.

Room Tip: We requested non-smoking and ocean view with balcony, even if you're a smoker you can go out on the balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Maria M
Emar R, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Maria M,
WOW!! What an amazing review, thank you so much for taking the time to say such nice things about us. I am so glad that you enjoyed our unique style and that our staff was so great. I hope after the readers read your review they will give us a chance to win them over as well. Our employees genuinely love what they do and your kindness goes further than you can imagine. I hope you stay with us during your next visit.
Emar and the team!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Very nice, clean hotel with really friendly staff. Although it was great to be away from boardwalks, loud crowds there are virtually no restaurants near by other than the hotel's. The rooms that are ocean view are mostly above the parking lot. You really gotta stretch your neck to see the ocean from non-ocean front rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jejehai

Thank you for your praises regarding the staff and cleanliness. We always encourage our guests to visit our website first so that they know exactly what type of hotel they are booking. Our rooms and hotel lobby looks exactly like the pictures. Next time I highly recommend researching the hotel and the area that we are surrounding by so that you will be more familiar with restaurants options on the Pompano area.

Warm regards,
Emar

Reviewed 16 June 2014

thanks to the hotel staff and Alexis the wedding coordinator! From the decorations to the last dance, the wedding reception was a well organized, smoothly run, fun, event. I introduced myself to Alexis at the cocktail hour and told her "if there was anything I could do to help, please let me know."
"Just enjoy yourself!" was her reply. So I did! And so did all our guests! The bartender at the open bar with top shelf liquors was kept very busy and was also very cordial. The wait staff was very attentive and available the moment someone needed a refill or was finished with their dinner. The finger food served during the cocktail hour was varied and delicious.
Thank you Marriott for making a newlywed couple's special day a truly special one!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Enrique d,

Thank you so much for giving us a 5 and for the amazing praises. I couldn’t wait to show your review to Alexis and share this with our staff. I am so glad to hear that they had such a positive impact on your stay & made your daughter's weeding very special.

I hope you come back soon!
Emar.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this resort. It was in a great location, awesome spa, friendly staff, and most importantly THE VALET GUYS WERE THE BEST! Thank you Karl for making sure we never had to wait too long for our car. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank shemika73
Emar R, Director of Front Office and Guest Services at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Shemika73,

Thank you for your recent visit and for your 5 stars rating review. I'm glad you had a lovely stay and our staff provided you with a unique experience. I will pass your recognition over to our team. Keep in touch and come back to visit very soon.

Best regards,
Emar.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is simply an outstanding hotel with a great beachfront location. The service team including valet, front desk, spa staff, and housekeeping staff were top shelf. The valet parking staff was one of the best I have ever experienced. Never a delay in getting the car and always helpful with directions and cold bottle of water! Nearly everytime I entered the hotel, someone at the front desk greeted me. When you travel a lot, a friendly greeting is always appreciated!
I loved the sliding door on the bathroom. Very unique, yet plenty of privacy. The only downside with the room was finding toenail clippings on the balcony. Gross! Housekeeping was called and they immediately took care of the problem. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Beachside corner rooms are the better rooms with better ocean views.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear MichaelA51,

Thank you so much for your recent visit and for your wonderful praises about our staff & location. I am glad you enjoy your stay with us.

I look forward to your next visit,

Emar and the team!