“Worth Long Wait”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Went over the holidays and the wait was probably around 45 minutes. There were plenty of people outside so I figured it would be worth it. Ordered sangria which was perfect. Had crab cakes as an appetizer. Our entrees were out before the crab cakes. Our waitress was new and I think she may have forgotten about them. Ended up taking home and making crab omelette for breakfast! Had Linguine Pescatore which was full of seafood. Waitress recommended Dessert Rosa. Was delicious! Was a 3 hour ordeal, but the staff was friendly, our waitress was attentive, and the food was great!

Reviewed 2 January 2013

This restaurant always serves good food and we were surprised to see it was only half full when we visited recently during the Christmas holidays. The portions are a good size but for most meals, you add salad, soup or starters... so this is not the cheapest meal in town. However, the food is well prepared and it is not super exorbitant either. It is nice to watch the open kitchen which is bustling with chefs and waitstaff. I usually order the chicken and spinach canneloni and it was great. There are two canneloni in the casserole. They also have seafood canneloni. The veal marsala is a large portion. They have a few different soups and nice salads. You can also order pork chops etc in addition to several pasta choices. This is part of a restaurant chain which means they have to ensure quality and consistency and they do. This is a good restaurant for families.... and is good for couples too...but it is not a quiet intimate place for soft conversation.

Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

So many restaurants, the good, the bad, the ugly. Carrabas has always been consistent.
Excellent food at a great price. Lots of specials. $13-15. Average cost. I was one of the locals in line in 2005 after a hurricane when they cooked food for the neighbors. No charge. We were all so grateful. They helped us in need. We promised to stay customers. Truly a loved business with the locals.
My 2 dinners at carryout average $35.00, total, easy to order online, and ready at the time I drive up. I can feed 3-4 people on 2 meals. Bread, olive oil with herbs included
Happy hour is a blast. And, we enjoy sitting by the pizza making counter, just to watch Michael do his amazing pies. Tables are good to, yet I like to watch the creations and large flames.
I will eat here forever! Thank you Carrabas!

1  Thank starhotelFlorida
Reviewed 19 September 2012

We had a party of four go to this carrabbas on 9/18/2012. waitress really did not seem to care about her customers. We had to pry everything out of her, about specials, happy hour, etc. Food was really So So nothing to write home about. Salads,calamari, main courses etc. At the end of the meal ,we received our check from Mary our waitress, and some how added more drinks to our bill then was supposed to be there, happy hour prices were not given, and added in on refills on soft drinks that one of us had. I thought soft drink refills are free. Maybe not, but she just kept refilling his glass without even asking. I would never eat here again. I have eaten at other Carrabbas before and had great service and food but not here. STAY AWAY!

1  Thank leonard g
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We are Italians and we cook and we come from New York City which is a great restaurant area. Have to say for a chain restaurant this place was more then acceptable. Decor was nice and service was good and the food was very good too !!