Wyndham Sea Gardens
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$134
US$172
US$140
US$200
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Sea Horse Motel(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Sea Steps Suites(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$96
Orbitz.com
The Palms On Ocean(Pompano Beach)
US$87
Hotels.com
Surfside Resort(Pompano Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hotwire.com
Wyndham Palm-Aire(Pompano Beach)
TripAdvisor
Bahama Beach Club Apartments(Pompano Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsacross the streetkey westpools and hot tubstimeshare pitchfull kitchentime sharedeluxe studiowasher dryerocean sideparking garagebedroom unittennis courtsbeach towelswyndham propertiesactivity centertiki hutpompano beach area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2010

Beware! I reviewed the pictures and comments, but was totally unprepared for our accomodations. We rented a two bedroom condo for Spring Break. I was aware that we could possibly be across the street from the beach, but what we got was an old pink motel (in the 1940's style) with a tiny pool in the parking lot! It was not only across the street from the beach, it was more than a half a block inland. The properties on the beach side were not Wyndham properties, so there was no way to walk to the beach. I felt like we booked a Wyndham condo, but they gave us a Motel 6. We immediately cancelled our reservation and went somewhere else. It looked like the Wyndham Royal Vista would be much better, as it is all beachside.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank KristaCincinnati
Reviewed 4 April 2010

I will start with the good. Most of the staff had great attitudes and were willing to help. The room was clean.
I will start with check-in. We were a party of five, which included 2 17 year old males, a 14 year old female, and two parents. We had called several times in the weeks before to assure we were getting what we had promised through our time share, which was a one bedroom that sleeps 6. Upon arriving, we found that despite telling us on the phone that we had a room that would accomodate our crowd, we had been put in a cabana that slept 4. Barbara, our front desk lady , called a manager in to explain out problem, and the manager was just 100 percent, totally rude. She would not even look at us or try to accomodate us or explain. She just said we cant help you and walked away. She was very very very rude. When Barbara moved us into a room that slept four but got us a roll away, the manager overheard her and walked out and said, no no you cant do that, only a manager can do that. Barbara asked us to wait a minute, went into the managers office , and basically told the manager what she was going to do for us.
The room was very average to say the least. We were in room 417A. Please, do not believe that if you are going to Sea Gardens, think that you will be on the beach. YOU ARE NOT. You cant even see the beach from the rooms, And you cannot see the intercoastal waterway either. Tjhe elevator will cause you yo say a prayer everytime you get on it. It is very small and sounds like it is going to stop everytime you ride in it.
The time share presentation is a disaster. It is true that they will give you a hundred dollars, but we spent two hours before they let us leave, High pressured ? you bet it is. We told them we were very unhappy with Sea Gardens and they are quick to tell you that Wyndham just got control of that property and it really was not up to Wyndham standards yet. Then why do they call it Wyndham Sea Gardens ?
We love Pompano Beach. It is a wonderful place. If you like deep sea fishing, the Rebound is the boat for you. We had a huge catch. But my advice for you is avoid Sea Gardens at all costs. The Canada House down the street blows it away. And I hope they fire the middle aged manager who you cant even understand.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2010

here with our four children, staying at the back of the resort in Ocean Palms. noted other reviews so called a few times to ensure we got this building. it is as expected. clearly an older building, but furnishings were comfortable and updated (was pleasantly surprised to have nice pillows and comfortable bed). the good thing about an older building is it is well built and very quiet. i rarely heard other people--stayed in room 960 towards the end of the hall. parking was very easy and convenient.

the area isn't as high-class as Boca Raton, but clearly the better value. beach was large, but sand slightly more coarse than the SC beaches, and had a steeper drop-off as you get to the water. we're still here so I may write again later in our week.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ilovegoodfood50
Reviewed 24 March 2010

Our second stay in two years here at Sea Gardens and our first in a garden unit unit. First floor unit was a one BR/1.5 bath. Needed updating, but clean and efficient. Great staff. If you don't wish to attend a timeshare presentation, say so at check-in, BUT expect to be badgered anyway.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandylaneguy
Reviewed 11 March 2010

Dont stay here why? when I arrived I got there early it was on a friday at 2:20 pm and I had the room for 4 days well the front desk conceirge told me that the room was not ready and I had to wait oh well I decided to relax by the lobby area since it was raining she came back and told me my room would be ready at 3:00pm I said ok she was nice gave me a cup of lemon aide that was so sour I almost choked then she came by and gave me 2 cookies they were good chocolate chip as I sat and rested at 3:15 pm she came over and gave me the key and said your room is ready as I checked the key card in the slot I opened the door
I turned the light on there was a big spot on the carpet wet ... At that time the door opened and the housekeeper told me that she reported it but it would be clean in 20 minutes so at that time I went to my friend room and we went to dinner I got back to my room at 8:00pm and the carpet was still dirty and I called the front desk they told me they would take care of it tomorrow morning anyway when I went to take off the bedspread the sheets had spots on them like rust.. atthat time I went to the front desk they told me thatthey had no more rooms
but I could go down the street and stay at the santa barbara whata mess I stayed with myfriends till the next day and then went to the santa barbara wyndham that was also bad no resteraunt just a coke machine forget wyndham go to Hilton or holiday inn keep your money the next day I went to the sands hotel in pompano that was really nice

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends