“great place to get get your morning coffee and donut”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #5 of 8 Bakeries in Pompano Beach
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I go there probably 5 x a week for my morning iced coffee and a bagel for breakfast as I have a $100 gift card for my 55th birthday to use at any of their locations, but mostly go here. the staff are all very friendly to customers.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

It's a busy restaurant, parking can be hard. The restaurant is clean and the staff friendly. I met a friend for coffee and a cake donut.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Waited to long on drive thru, they got order mixed up, Parked went inside and I had to wait to speak to manager. He was pleasant and fixed order.
I am a very good tipper over 22%.
Although I don't like that they expect tips gust for taking your order over the counter, How else am I going to get the coffee & donuts?
The should pay their employers a much better salary so the wouldn't have to pander for tips.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

Donkin' Donut is my favorite coffee place, never mind what. I've had coffee at many fancy and expensive Coffee Bars all over the world, but for some reason Donkin 'Donuts is still my very favorite!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Staff not well trained!

There are some nice employees, but some are hard to deal with.

Will come back, hope it got better!