“Something good for everyone here!”
Review of El Tamarindo Cafe II - CLOSED

El Tamarindo Cafe II
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Super sushi, great Thai salad, fresh fish, chicken with grilled onions and excellent carni asado. Menu features a wide variety and everything is excellent. You can't go wrong. My family loves the generous portions.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We love this place, always greeted with a welcome at the entrance, beautiful decor, classy table settings, cloth napkins, flowers, soft chairs or booth, and the management, food, and costs are
great. They are so appreciative your business unlike some other restaurants in the area. Every variety of meal we have had was just tasty and surprising for the money. Their service is phenominal.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

What a great little place we ran into for Father's Day. It's Latin food - though they had an amazing special menu for Father's Day. The place looks fancy, cozy and the service is great! And so is the food. Very nice find.

1  Thank MrsLepervanche
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I visited this restaurant because I wanted my son to experience the good food I had while visiting the Fort Lauderdale location. I asked to be taken there for Mother's day, so we went to this one in Pompano Beach. We were told there was a wait of about 30 minutes. I told my son, it's well worth it, so we will wait. After waiting 30 minutes, we were seated and order our drinks. We asked for a menu and was told that they have a special menu today. Nothing can be ordered off the regular menu. I asked why wasn't I told that when I was told about the 30 minute wait. The waiter just shrugged his shoulders. I asked for the bill for our drinks and left. I will not visit there again. I told my son that if we're ever in Fort Lauderdale together, we will visit that location. I won't take the gamble on this place again.

1  Thank Knowledgeable W
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

We were nervous. Sat at bar. Given glass of water, fine napkin on our lap. Then soup. I felt like I was at a fancy joint.
Plantains with cilantro dip brought out next. Serious.. This party is starting out great.
$7.00 for 2 mouth watering pork chops. Samples of sushi .
Server brought out iPad with pics . I wanted one of everything.
I ordered Sea Bass with angel hair, mussels, clams, squid. Best $24. Ever spent. That dinner could have fed 2..or 3..
Dessert next. I have never had such an amazing one.
Heard they have 3 other places. I'm in! Truly like a party in my mouth.
We spent $50., including the best wines ever!