“"One of the Best"”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We were visiting family and staying at the Wyndham Palm Aire. On Monday night we decided to try this little restaurant that was new since our last visit to Pompano last year. Our Aunt and Uncle joined us for what we were told would be the best food we would eat. We were seated at a corner table near the window which was great since it was somewhat private and allowed for conversation with family. Tony one of the owners came over and immediately welcomed us. From what I am told it is family owned . They had black pasta which I had never heard of, they use squid ink to add the color. My Aunt and Uncle ordered the Crab Ravioli which was made with the black pasta on one side with Lobster Sauce. I ordered the Shrimp Francese sautéed with lemon & white wine sauce and my husband ordered the Veal Parmigiana. I taste the Crab Ravioli and also the Veal Parm. I have to tell you that both of those dishes were excellent. My shrimp was melt in your mouth. We also order a bottle of Malbec which complimented the meals perfectly. At the end of our meal Tony came to ask if we wanted dessert. We were all so full, but he mentioned the home made Cannoli so we ordered that. Yummy!! nice way to finish a great meal. If you are visiting anywhere near Pompano this is worth a visit. The food is gourmet with affordable prices. If you love good homemade Italian Pasta and Sauces you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Me and my coworkers when to Isabella’s Italian restaurant for the first time for lunch, we had a fantastic experience. Omar & Francisco are the owners and were wonderful they treat us like family from beginning to end.

The homemade mushroom soup was excellent and the homemade Fettuccine Carbonara was delicious.Even the homemade dessert was awesome.

As for the staff they were wonderful, I really recommend this restaurant to who wants awesome and delicious Italian food.

Omar & Francisco thank you for the experience and for the best Italian food, I will be returning again with my husband.

Happy customer!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

16 seat, Palm-Aire Plaza restaurant with authentic Italian sauces,freshly made pasta and hosts who know how to welcome guests.
Early bird was full, regular menu includes coffee or dessert and a salad with dinner.
Wyndham Palm-Aire hotel and resort is less than a half mile away off Atlantic Boulevard.
Celebrate by staying at one and eating(more than once) at the other

1  Thank Doc8484
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Went to Isabella's on a Thursday Night off season in May and found Just a few tables full. The staff treated us with the enthusiasm that we would normally see on a busy night. Service was fast and the food great. Everything was fresh and tasty and the portions reasonable. We left satiated full. This place is not fancy but you get the attention that can only come from a family owned restaurant.

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice already and they left me as impressed as the first time! Everything was absolutely delicious! Very reasonable priced concerning the generous portions. Now, being a chef I know quality and execution of food and don't see anything but a very skilled and talented chef. Service meets every standard and beyond. Even thought it's far from my neighborhood it's definitely worth the drive!