I stayed at La Costa Beach Club in Pompano Beach Floriday for a week in September.
I got a studio with a kitchenette. My room was very clean and comfortable. I had a Queen murphy bed (a pull down bed , hidden in an armoire) which was VERY comfortable! Bathroom and shower was great. I loved being able to get groceries, have a leisurely coffee in the morning, make my own breakfast, and relax. The grounds were well kept, and although I did not really use many of the amenities (like swimming pools, hot tub) I could see how this is a great place for couples and families. I went to the beach most days.... the private beach access was awesome.
Close to Fort Lauderdale, but quieter...
Since I stayed in a studio, there were no extras such as daily cleaning, which suited me fine. There is a linens drop off/exchange three days a week so you could get fresh bedding and towels. All good.
I loved it! I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come relax and rejuvenate at La Costa Beach Club Resort, where you will find a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere. Take advantage of the sand and sea or relax in one of our three pools or two hot tubs.Feel like snorkeling or scuba diving? Experience the delight of exploring the vast coral reef just a few hundred yards off our beach.La Costa Beach Club Resort offers 300 feet of private beach. Our rooms include studios, 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom townhouses and 2-bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Costa Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Costa Beach Club Hotel Pompano Beach
- La Costa Beach Hotel
- La Costa Beach Club Resort Pompano Beach, Florida