Just got back from here. First experience with part of the staff was not good, one employee told us one thing and then another employee told us something different. They need to retrain them on customer service. Room was so so, the bedroom was cramped with to much furniture. The living room furniture stunk of mold, tiny bathrooms. Best part about this resort is it sits on the beach and there is a fun Tiki Bar and restaurant Seaside Grill 2 resorts down and it's open to the public. Would I come back here, probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come relax and rejuvenate at La Costa Beach Club Resort, where you will find a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere. Take advantage of the sand and sea or relax in one of our three pools or two hot tubs.Feel like snorkeling or scuba diving? Experience the delight of exploring the vast coral reef just a few hundred yards off our beach.La Costa Beach Club Resort offers 300 feet of private beach. Our rooms include studios, 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom townhouses and 2-bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your La Costa Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Costa Beach Club Hotel Pompano Beach
- La Costa Beach Hotel
- La Costa Beach Club Resort Pompano Beach, Florida