“Great service.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ocean Sands Spa
Reviewed 8 February 2012

They will bend over backwards to give you good service.

There are newer reviews for Ocean Sands Spa

Reviewed 21 December 2011

Great massages. This is a nice spa on the fourth floor of a nice hotel. Gorgeous view of the ocean and a really nice staff.

Reviewed 20 April 2011

The building is more run down than pictured. It is on the beach though and the beach is nice. I pool is nice and the hot tub. The rooms were pretty great. There was granite on the surfaces. There were updated baths and the separation between the 2 bedrooms was nice. However they have these ants that are everywhere. You can't leave any food out or they will be on it in 2 seconds flat. When I asked the fron desk about it they said there it was common in the area and there was nothing they could do. If it weren't for the ants I would have given it an above average rating.

Reviewed 29 December 2009

At the lobby floor the elevator doors did not open, the lights went out, the panel did not have any lights on to see the alarm button. I looked in my purse for cell phone for light but the phone did not function. I yelled "Hey, open the door, someone out there", there was no response so I pounded the door with my fist. The doors opened a maintenance worker and front desk clerk were at the doors, I said, "The lights went out, I was struck in there, did you hear me?" The maintenance worker said, "Exist the elevator, please." The desk clerk said,"Are you hurt? Sorry for the slight glitch"

Reviewed 25 November 2007

My massage was the best one I had in my life. I have had massages at many locations for over thirty years. This was the best! I had a sweet thai massage with Veronica

4  Thank babycakes3