Recently stayed at this resort thanks to a great sale. We booked an ocean front room and so glad we did. We had a great view - above the palm trees. The beds were comfortable and the rooms are big. The balcony was a great place to relax although it could be a little slippery. Only complaint about the room - the bathroom door was difficult to close.
Great beach, two pools to relax by and fantastic bartenders. The employees were wonderful and very helpful with recommendations for dining off property.
My only con - the hotel food. Our first night we dined by the pool I had the calamari and it was straight from the freezer and thin with no flavor. The next morning we had breakfast again by the pool. We were looking forward to eggs benedict unfortunately it came swimming in hollandaise sauce. Hollandaise sauce is only suppose to be enough for flavoring - our plates were entirely covered in sauce.
The rooms were great, the staff was wonderful I would come again just maybe not eat on property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beachcomber Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Resort And Villas Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Villas
- Pompano Beach Beachcomber
- Beachcomber Resort And Villas Pompano Beach, Florida