“Always Satisfied”

Pompano Pizza & Italian Eatery
Ranked #148 of 358 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Sunrise, Florida
“Always Satisfied”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

No matter what I choose to eat, the food is always goods. Their pizza is so good. My husband always orders their Chicken Francais, large protions and very good. I've never had a bad meal.

• Visited April 2013

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Mouth watering”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I have tried various pizza restaurants in Pompano Beach but this is by far my favorite. Their pizza is made in the authentic, New York style. The crust is thin, the sauce is tangy and just the right amount, and the cheese is delicious. I met Craig, the pizza chef, and watched him toss and twirl pizza dough by hand. Very friendly staff makes this an awesome pizza and Italian cuisine restaurant. Don't pass this one by!

• Visited January 2013
Pompano Beach, FL
“Best Pizza in Pompano and I know!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Great crust, the best sauce ever (not too sweet), quality toppings. We always call in our order and pick it up, arrive a few minutes early so you can pay up while the pizza is coming out of the oven. It was on our plates within five minutes. We have tried many places because of a coupon or something. I'm not doing tat anymore.

• Visited July 2012
Pompano beach
“New in town don't waste your time”
Reviewed 16 May 2010

We ordered a pizza for delivery to our Hotel they said 25 minutes it took an hour. When the pizza got there it was ice cold we called they said they would send a new one they did an hour later and all the cheese and topping were on the side of the pizza. Needless to say we were very diappointed called them back and told them to come get the pizzas back that we wanted our money back. They then said they would send the driver back and give us our money back (the least they could do) never happened. We then tried to call back and no one answered. I would never recommend to anyone unless you want to get the run around and have them waste your time

North Richland Hills, Texas
“Been Here at Least 50 times...”
Reviewed 30 July 2009

...in the last 5 yrs and I've never had a bad pie. Amazing food, great crispy crust, nice toppings, and incredibly affordable. I've brought alot of different people here and everyone loves it. Any self-respecting pizza lover should make at least one trip to this place.