“Awesome neighborhood restaurant”

Dining options: Delivery
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Awesome neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I've been going to Pompano Pizza for several years. A friend told me about them, and they send coupons to us thru the mail. I tried their pizza, wings, salad and coke ($19.99) and we have been hooked ever since. Great value and the wings are amazing for a pizza place. Staff is always friendly and helpful. The decor is a little dated and could use an upgrade, but it is not important to us because the value is worth it.

• Visited November 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best veggie pizza, great party delivery too”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Don't miss the veggie pizza at Pompano Pizza. It's the best. Also, they are a great delivery idea for kids' birthday parties!

Visited September 2013
Sunrise, Florida
“Always Satisfied”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

No matter what I choose to eat, the food is always goods. Their pizza is so good. My husband always orders their Chicken Francais, large protions and very good. I've never had a bad meal.

• Visited April 2013
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Mouth watering”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I have tried various pizza restaurants in Pompano Beach but this is by far my favorite. Their pizza is made in the authentic, New York style. The crust is thin, the sauce is tangy and just the right amount, and the cheese is delicious. I met Craig, the pizza chef, and watched him toss and twirl pizza dough by hand. Very friendly staff makes this an awesome pizza and Italian cuisine restaurant. Don't pass this one by!

• Visited January 2013
Pompano Beach, FL
“Best Pizza in Pompano and I know!”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Great crust, the best sauce ever (not too sweet), quality toppings. We always call in our order and pick it up, arrive a few minutes early so you can pay up while the pizza is coming out of the oven. It was on our plates within five minutes. We have tried many places because of a coupon or something. I'm not doing tat anymore.

• Visited July 2012