“Don't drive by this restaurant.”
Review of Panorama Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panorama Restaurant
Fairport, New York
“Don't drive by this restaurant.”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Saw the other two recommendations for this restaurant and chose to eat there with my wife and parents for the first time. Restaurant had a lot of seating and wasn't busy. It's a Wednesday night. Greeted as soon as we entered and shown to a table. We had not been to a Brazilian restaurant before so the waitress explained the menu items to us. She recommended the Brazilian beer. It was light and easy to drink. We all ordered various steak dishes. My wife and I had the steak on a skewer. There were three top sirloins on a skewer. The meals came with rice, beans, and various toppings from mild to hot. All very tasty. So, here's the bottom line. Eat there. The price is right. The food is great and the staff is excellent.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Mark C

Coral Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best steak I had in a long time”
Reviewed 25 October 2011

The place should be packed, is the best steak I had in a long time, great value for the price , it has been there for a long time it needs some new customers that like steak. Very clean...will come back

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank carlos s
Fairfax County, VA
“Okay, So I Like Brazilian Food!”
Reviewed 6 January 2011

Panorama has no atmosphere, no ambiance, none. It is a big room with a bunch of tables and chairs, what looks like a bandstand, and a TV showing Brazilian soap operas. Location is a strip shopping center along Atlantic Avenue. We were the only people in the place.

Great grilled pork chop with black beans, white rice, farofa, and french fries. The chop was delicious; french fries were frozen but good. I could live on black beans and rice so the waitress brought some more black beans when I finished the first bowl.

Service was attentive -- how could it not be?

• Visited January 2011