My wife and I are two seniors .The hotel was for a one night trip to go play at the surrounding casinos.The room was clean and the bath room was clean .The bed was not comfortable for us .
We were not their but about 7 hours to sleep.In at 1;30 and out bye 8:00
If I were to need a another night I would have check out and found another room with a better bed ..
The continental breakfast consist of a bowel of instant oatmeal and their were 2 apples and the coffee was not good No pastry .We did have a kitchen but chose to eat out. .
Would I stay again probable not
.I did not speak to anyone about the bed so management may not be aware of problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
- Extended Stay Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Pompano Beach, Florida