Got this place from Priceline. Arrived tired, late Tuesday. The attendant was not on desk. After a while showed up and said he forgot the keys so he had to clibm on top of the desk. He was chatting TOO much, even making some homophobic remarks. I had to say "I am tired, can we please continue with the process"!! I was given a room that had NO bed covers, no pillows, the tv remote didn't work, the light fixture cover in the bathroom was missing,and the air conditioning fan was super loud and COULD NOT be turned off. So when I tried to call the desk, THE PHONE DIDNT WORK!!!
I had to go back again to the desk and wait again for the guy to show up. After a while he gave another room that fixed most of the problems, except I had to unplug the fridge because it was very loud and I just needed to sleep. In the morning, went to breakfast at 8:30 am (limit was 9:00 AM0 and EVERYTHING was gone. Breakfast was coffee with no cream and a muffin. What a joke. The "excercise room" consists of 1 treadmill. That is it.
NEVER, EVER, EVER going back there. My fault for following Priceline. Will always go to marriott instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
- Extended Stay Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Pompano Beach, Florida