Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North
Ranked #24 of 38 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stay 7 days and it was amazing i stayed there twice before, they accommodated me and was very clean great place to stay if you need it for a couple of days or for one night. Ladies at the front desk our on point and very polite

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2014

Brian - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel has the friendliest staff ever. They respond to your needs immediately. And the room is like a 1 bedroom apartment. Absolutely loved my stay there. I would recommend staying there to friends, family and everyone. In the mornings they have a grab and go breakfast comfortable leather couch and recliner. Plus a flat screen TV.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Chrissynfam

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with your room and our friendly staff. It's great to know that you found your room to be spacious and that you liked your flat-screen TV. As well, it's great to hear that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope that you will return to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The place looks OK on the surface. The building looks like it has had a complete remodel. The problem is that all the floors are dark brown and filthy. Yesterday was our once a week cleaning day and the maid shows up at 5:30 pm. I told her I just came from work and I asked her if she could come back tomorrow while we're at work. This morning I left a note with $10 and asked her to please change the beds and clean the dirty floors. Well to make a long story short, she never even came back to clean.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tim W
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My experience at this hotel is been a nightmare. We checked in at 9:30 on Wed to stay a week as we awake the closing of our new home. The next day we went to our cars and the front passenger windows were broken. This happened to 8 cars parked in the parking lot of the hotel.
We filed police reports and got the vehicles fixed and contacted the hotel management.
I spoke to Dianne first who said she would call me back and never did.
Another manager Lee contacted my husband and stated that the police was reviewing the camera footage.
The police subsequently contacted us and said that the cameras were for aesthetic purposes and there is nothing to review on the cameras.
I again called Dianne and she said that the police is wrong and the camera footage has not been released to the police. I advised her that her manager told us that it was released to the police.
She advised me to contact my insurance company, to which I responded that we have a deductible of $500 and the repair cost $350.
She refused to provide me with the number for her manager and said Jessica would call us. I informed her that I would not be giving my number again as no one ever calls us back.
We paid $506 for the hotel stay and an additional $350 for the repair. We decided to move from that hotel as we no longer trusted the safety, and as were checking out the elevator broke. We had to carry our stuff down the stairs.
We could not wait to get out of there fast enough.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Dionne P
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Room is absolutely super small. Looks like they room previously had a leak so they fixed it and never put back the sheet rock up. Little bugs coming out of the vent in the bathroom due to no vent cover. Plus the water pressure was super weak, have to have the water running for at least 2 minutes before it gets to the right pressure. Only positive about this stay was that they had a full size refrigerator in the room. Other then that, I would never recommend someone to stay here. The Spanish lady who is the "manager" is very rude. Also they claim they serve continental breakfast, but for 2days in a row around 8am there literally was nothing to grab to eat.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank 2timez
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very slow and spotty internet. Had some internet upgrade for $3.99 per day but 2.5times lousy is still lousy. On the other hand the hotel was nice and clean. Staff were friendly. Room was HUGE and had a full kitchen with a full sided fridge.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We booked this hotel about a year ago and walked out after see the room. It has been refurbished and is clean. It is a bare bones hotel. If you want towels after you use whats in the room, you get them from the front desk. Same with toiletries. Breakfast is oranges, apples and muffins, but gets you started until you get a real meal. We had a queen bed which we booked thru a express site so we had no choice and it was alot smaller than we are used to. There is a full kitchen with stove top, microwave, dishwasher and refrig. House keeping is an extra fee and you are expected to take your trash to the trash room and laundrey to that room upon leaving which is no bother. We would stay there again with the hopes of getting a larger room with a king bed.

Room Tip: walls are thin. We did not hear any noise from the other rooms, but did hear traffic outside and we...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pompano Beach
Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - NW 6th Way
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#74 of 132 in Fort Lauderdale
#26 of 38 in Pompano Beach
Oceans Beach Resort & Suites
Oceans Beach Resort & Suites
#27 of 38 in Pompano Beach

Been to Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North

Address: 1401 W McNab Rd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069-4700 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North)
Region: United States > Florida > Broward County > Pompano Beach
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #24 of 38 Hotels in Pompano Beach
Price Range: £70 - £168 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Hotel
Extended Stay Pompano Beach
Pompano Beach Extended Stay
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Park North Pompano Beach, Florida