This is a clean hotel with beautiful views, friendly, courteous staff who seem eager to help you. I staid in a corner suite that had a master bed, jetted tub, two balcony. One over looking a pool and deck grill, the other, another pool and the ocean. Just beautiful views.there are two adult depth pools and one kiddy pool. There is a deli right of the main pool with great subs and even food from the grill. There is also a Tiki bar right off the main pool and there was live music there on the weekend. They have chair, kayak, and jet-ski rentals also.
I would have given it an excellent rating except for the "free wifi". Yes there is free wifi, but not "high speed" wifi. In fact its slower than dial up. Getting to some web pages takes a long time just to load the home page. Sending an email with any type of attachment is out of the question. Even my iphone could not send a small photo while connected to the wifi. It was 100 times faster using the 3g connection to view the web. So if you are here for business and need a fast web connection you would be out of luck, or on vacation trying to upload even one photo to the web or send it in an email. Other than the wifi issue this is a fabulous place to stay!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Royal Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Royal Vista Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Wyndham
- Fairfield Royal Vista Pompano
- Wyndham Royal Vista Pompano Beach, Florida