Great location, right on the beach. Very friendly staff and fun activities. You can have a great time just staying there and on the beach. Rooms are modern and well maintained. No outdoor jacuzzi (but they are working to add one) but hot tub in the room. Reciprocal privileges with the other inland resort for spa access and water slide. Advice: If you're not driving to do excursions in Miami, you can save on car rental and taxi fee with the bus. Airport 1 North connects to the Coastal 11 East (you can transfer early before the main station to avoid missing your connection.) If you catch your connection, the travel time is about 70 minutes for $4 per person (all day pass.) The 11 bus takes you to the local grocery store and dollar store with dollar sun-screen. 11 also goes through Fort Lauderdale shops and to the main road with chain restaurants. There's a Polish deli and German restaurant on Atlantic Blvd within a 30 minute walk.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Royal Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Royal Vista Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Wyndham
- Fairfield Royal Vista Pompano
- Wyndham Royal Vista Pompano Beach, Florida