I stayed Oct.4-7 at the Pompano Beach Royal Vista resort. Instead of the usual glowing reviews most post,I enjoyed my visit but the elevators need more maintenance as one stayed way too long on an upper floor for a weekend prime time visit.(5 minutes plus).You could get pressured by the concierge staff to attend an owners update meeting but ignore the meeting unless you like the freebies including breakfast offered. Most of the better local restaurants are not suggested by the concierge so check trip advisor reviews because the Fish Shack is very good but very tiny and in a local neighborhood most tourist might ignore. Stingers Pizza Sports Bar across the street which is not cozy but the staff has a decent kitchen. The beach area has jet skis and the usual umbrella,lounge chair rentals and a tiki bar on the beach.Two macaw parrots are very cute. The pools are on the small side but it is still a good area to lounge around.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Royal Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Royal Vista Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Pompano Beach
- Wyndham Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Wyndham
- Fairfield Royal Vista Pompano
- Wyndham Royal Vista Pompano Beach, Florida