“Save your time - Place is Out of Business”
Review of Cosmos Diner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cosmos Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Cosmo's closed it doors for the last time a few months back - A "Lester's Diner" is taking its place. Lester's is part of a chain of Jewish style diners scattered throughout South Florida with a large choice of mediocre food.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

This somewhat cosy diner had a slightly Greek feel to it but we our main server seemed short on patience and did not come across as particularly warm hearted especially towards children..

Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast and were pleasantly surprised. This diner looks like its in a converted fast food restaurant, but don't let the exterior fool you.... It was delicious! I had their western omelet and my husband had a spinach and cheese omelet. It was delicious and I'm sure we'll be back.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

We had breakfast here, 2 parents and 3 children.
Service was very good and friendly. We ordered the classical breakfast, with the eggs, bacon, french toast, pancakes, ... and had a good meal in a warm atmosphere. Portions were surely big enough. We were sitting outside and could enjoy the summer-like weather while having our breakfast.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Went with my boyfriend because it's right down the block.We had no idea what was yet to come. He ordered the pork chops. They went down as if it was cardboard because they were so dry and hard. I don't remember what I had to eat, what I do remember though is that the food was so awful we both sent our dishes back. When the food came back, it didn't look any better than it was before. We ate it just to get it over with so that we can get out of there and that's not exactly what happened. My boyfriend jumped up from the table and ran to the men's room, I'll all tell you is that he lost his dinner, nothing stayed down. In my opinion this food is terrible and the place is filthy. Once we walked in we should've turned around and walked out, unfortunately we didn't. I hope this helps that you could be smarter than we were to save you the agony and disappointment.