All reviews ocean front island house ponte vedra seahorse grill golf course tennis courts oceanfront room top notch summer house turn down service old school first floor an adult family pool lovely beach chairs and umbrellas great resort
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for a last minute getaway for the kids before school begins. When we arrived we were greeted warmly by the front desk staff. They took the time to explain the property which I appreciated. We stayed at The Inn and the courtyard where I room was located was covered with what they called blind Mosquitos. These pests were very annoying. They get in your room when you open the door. The kids were just laying there all night staring at the Mosquitos on the ceiling. A few were even in my bed. Although I was informed that they do not bite, the thought of bugs flying all around the room is enough to make me rethink future stays at this property. Maybe a better room selection next time. Everything was so expensive when compared to other international resorts I visit frequently. I totaled it all up and discovered it would've been more cost effective to travel to an all inclusive in Mexico. However, I would recommend this resort to others who are willing and able to pay extra. Just be sure to select a room that is not accessed from outdoors.

5  Thank MsCoupa
Jessica C, Director of Leisure Sales at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

Thank you for your review of the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. Our staff takes great pride in providing the highest levels of customer service and we are pleased to learn of your experience with the front desk staff. Allow me to apologize for the mosquitos you encountered during your stay; we actively treating the outdoor areas with thru our professional pest control services. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

My family and I just got back from spending 7 nights at The Ponte Vedra Inn. The rooms seem to have been renovated recently. Everything from the beach to the pools was excellent. The staff was very good as well. Our favorite pool was the family pool at The Lodge. The food at the Oasis restaurant and Barefoot Shack was really good too.
The housekeepers provided excellent service in the morning and at turn down time in the evening . I would definitely go back, hopefully next time we could get a room with a beach view

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank 685jeremyk
Jessica C, Director of Leisure Sales at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2015

Dear Jeremy K,

Thank you for your kind review of the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy many amenities that both of our resorts have to offer! Our staff takes great pride in providing top notch customer service and we are delighted to learn that we were able to meet all of your expectations. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Everything at Ponte Vedra Inn and Club is top notch. We had such a lovely visit. The room was luxurious. The décor was breath taking. We had a nice time at the beach- we rented chairs and umbrella. My husband and son rented bikes to ride on the beach. All our meals were tasty and beautifully presented. We were treated so well. My husband used to spend summers here in the 70's with his parents. He has dreamed of returning some day with his kids. Now we love it as much.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Jessica C, Director of Leisure Sales at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

Dear ScottsdaleSlinky,

Thank you for your kind review of the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your guest room and that you were able to take part in all of the amenities our resort has to offer. We are pleased to learn your husband was able to make return visit to enjoy with you and your family! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

The rooms are in desperate need of an update. The furniture is old and the carpet was disgusting. Our air-conditioner made a lot of noise and did not cool well. The beach is right there and the views are great but the service is deplorable. Young adults working there who have bad attitudes and need training on service. They could learn a ton from The Ritz. For the price they charged $580 per night with the resort fee, I would much rather stay at the Omni or The Ritz in Amelia. I would not recommend this hotel unless they get their act together.

4  Thank Likesfinewine
Jessica C, Director of Leisure Sales at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

Dear Likesfinewine,

We take great pride in our service & quality of facilities, thus we are very disappointed to review your experiences on TripAdvisor. I kindly ask that you contact me directly so that I may address your complaints & make every opportunity to resolve this matter personally.

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

Traveling home we stopped for the night and to see the beach. We looked like the Beverly hillbillies when we pulled up. Everyone from the doorman reception desk at check in to the rest of staff were so lovely and gracious. Our rooms were oceanfront with balconies. Snack bar food was fine. Dining room was beautiful. We plan to go back for a week as soon as possible.