“Great Food and View”
Review of Valley Smoke

Valley Smoke
Reserve with OpenTable
Valley Smoke is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to Valley Smoke to celebrate a birthday. First visit but not our last. The BBQ was moist and tender, the sides were great, the apps were almost a meal in themselves. The nice thing was there were tasty options beyond the BBQ for some folks in the group. We had dessert and the hummingbird cake was excellent. After dinner we sat on the benches by the intercostal and watched the sun set behind the tree line. Great time for everyone.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was wonderful, we went on a Thursday night around 7. It would have been packed if we did not make a reservation. Waitstaff was kind and on top of their game, you could tell the owners where involved working around the floor with their staff.

I had the salmon, my husband the brisket, we shared the S'mores cheesecake. I highly recommend you check it out, but make sure to make a reservation!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Gave this restaurant two tries - not going back. Sat on the patio both times on a weekend. Both days were late afternoon- 3-4 pm. First the patio is super hot and there is no breeze and umbrellas don’t help much. The waitstaff doesn’t like being out there either apparently. The served unsweetened tea and forgot sweetener- ice was melted and I had to go inside to find it myself. Tables all around us stayed dirty the entire time we were seated - contributed to the flys that were attracted to food on table. Food was meh - I wouldn’t seek it out. I tried biscuit sliders the first visit and they were TINY!!!
On a positive note - the building inside is beautiful- seems like an upscale steak house decor.

1  Thank Audrey K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the name denotes bbq, but it is so much more. first, the restaurant itself is new and well designed with lots of light, windows looking out over the intercostal and a bar with a particular liking for bourbon. the choices on the menu are eclectic and well priced for what you get. I had the deviled eggs appetizer and the tomato soup (which is homemade and topped with a grilled cheese sandwich bites). both of these were fabulous. my wife had the smoked brisket and it was excellent. I had the Portobello mushroom dinner topped with a creamy mixture of spinach and cheeses...highly recommend. others had the salads and a fried green tomato sandwich. every one was happy, full of good food and still had room for a homemade desert, which the pastry chef made fresh that day. this is one of the best menus I've seen recently in a well thought out concept. it is extremely busy, so get a reservation or don't complain about the wait. service was outstanding by a server named Kael. I don't think there is a bad item on the menu and it changes regularly. love it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went on a Friday night and had a table available in about 10 minutes. My wife had the brisket which although a little fatty was very tasty. I had a NY Strip and it was amazing. Mac and cheese, amazing. German potatoes, superb. Tomato soup appetizer out of this world. Dessert was great as well.