“Good, but not great”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South A1A
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, good staff, interesting menu. The food is artistically presented. Sushi is good, but the Thai isn't so great. You have to be careful what you order.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Although I have lived in Ponte Vedra for many years, I have never thought to try Pacific Fusion. We seem to always frequent the same good places for lunch or dinner. A friend of mine suggested we try Pacific Fusion to meet up as couples for dinner. I was so surprised at how pretty it was inside. The chairs were so comfortable and the lighting and atmosphere was lovely. They have a sushi bar in the front and it's fun to watch the professionals making such beautiful goodies. My friend had sushi, her husband had a chicken dish, I had Pad Thai, and my husband had General Tsao's chicken. All excellent. We also had the spring rolls and coconut shrimp as an appetizer. Everything was yummy, quickly prepared, and the service was very good. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We started with potstickers and then had the Snow mountain sushi roll. It was hands down the best sushi roll I have ever had. They offered many different Asian beer choices and a large sushi menu. We also love Pad Thai and order it often, and this was the worst pad Thai we've ever had. The base almost tasted like tomato sauce. We both tried a couple bites and just couldn't eat it. We were disappointed because the sushi was so wonderful. The server noticed our pad Thai plate and we told him it was just not palatable. He apologized and later brought our bill including the pad Thai. The restaurant has a cool vibe for a strip mall location, and would eat there again, for the sushi.

1  Thank newulmtraveler
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Excellent sushi and SE Asian cuisine...Thai, Japanese, etc. CLEAN, modern, comfortable dining room that is easy on the eye and relaxing. The staff are well trained, knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent value for this price point. This has become a trusted dining experience for entertaining out of town guests.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been many times. Usually start out with either edamame or pot stickers which are both excellent. The sushi is always fresh and good portions. They offer brown rice for a little more too. Pad Thai is very good too.